The number of views gone weird! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
For those who have checked out the harry potter thread, have you noticed what the number of views is? The number is something like 83. Have they started the number if views again or something, cos the number of views is probably 50 or 100 times more than that!
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
For those who have checked out the harry potter thread, have you noticed what the number of views is? The number is something like 83. Have they started the number if views again or something, cos the number of views is probably 50 or 100 times more than that!
Isn't the number of views around 52,000? I'm pretty sure that is correct. But I too see only 84 views for the thread now. Just what has happened here? More importantly, where the hell are all the mods? Perhaps I should be a moderator after all lol
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
It must have hit the limit of 99,999 ?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
Wow, amazing. That's actually possible... never seen it happen before.
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jools)
Oh man, if so I didn't even realise that the millionth view had taken place. And now it'll have to start all over again!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
Nah, I don't think it was that high. About 60,000 would be a safe guess.
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Nah, I don't think it was that high. About 60,000 would be a safe guess.
Guess we won't have a chance to see the millionth view then? Now that would be a milestone! The next big, big milestone of the thread will be 10,000 posts! But 1st things 1st, we get to 5500 and 6000 posts!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Guess we won't have a chance to see the millionth view then? Now that would be a milestone! The next big, big milestone of the thread will be 10,000 posts! But 1st things 1st, we get to 5500 and 6000 posts!
well with you around 650 posts on the topic, Egan1 aroudn 450 and me sitting at 157. that shouldn't be too hard to muster
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Oh man, if so I didn't even realise that the millionth view had taken place. And now it'll have to start all over again!
99,999 aint even close to one million
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Isn't the number of views around 52,000? I'm pretty sure that is correct. But I too see only 84 views for the thread now. Just what has happened here? More importantly, where the hell are all the mods? Perhaps I should be a moderator after all lol
There its is, the lol which covers all. Sire just give up, you will never be made mod. If you want to be a mod, stop talking about it.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
There its is, the lol which covers all. Sire just give up, you will never be made mod. If you want to be a mod, stop talking about it.
Pratically he would be a good mod, as he could feasibly be online at times when other mods are not available. So it is still a possibility.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks 2776. Ensocopier: Give up would you. You've been pouncing on me for about the last 4 weeks now. It is getting tiresome and I don't think there is anyone who enjoys reading your attempts to belittle me. I was actually joking, hence the lol. You may be shallow enough to use it as a covering action, but I however, am not. Give up mate. There is the point that feasibly I would be a logical choice for moderator, but if you had been reading the threads that mentioned this, you would have known that at present another moderator is not needed. Also, I would vote for at least four other users to moderate before considering it myself. So has it sunk in yet? Sire doesn't really wish to be a moderator. Though I guess I would if d really wanted something of a night time mod in future. Now go home child and play with your toy soldiers or something please, just stop bothering the rest of us with your pathetic nature.
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by caz)
Oh yeah whoops. 1 million sounded better
Ok then, the 100,000th view!
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
PLEASE Jools, take that ugly picture out - replace it with a piece of s*** and it would look better.

No offense by the way, just giving u some helpful advice
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Powerline)
PLEASE Jools, take that ugly picture out - replace it with a piece of s*** and it would look better.

No offense by the way, just giving u some helpful advice
lets have a look at your pic then
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
its closer than 99,998
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
lets have a look at your pic then
Yeh....lets look at it....

Whats wrong with it.....its better than urs!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed