sluts Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"So many women; so little nerve."

So after hitting 'submit reply' this comes up in the top right hand corner. Tickled me when thinking of the topic lol
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There should be no such thing as 'sluts'...why should we go around labelling people...shouldnt we be minding our businesses?
caz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
There should be no such thing as 'sluts'...why should we go around labelling people...shouldnt we be minding our businesses?
probably
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
While we're on the subject...

Did you get to read the birthday sticky yet Infin? I didn't mean you in the sentence above, I just forgot what I was going to say
Just saw it.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It is worth a thought, but if you think humans are going to start doing that after all this time, then I think you may be in for a slight shock
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It is worth a thought, but if you think humans are going to start doing that after all this time, then I think you may be in for a slight shock
i dont expect them too...but dont you think its unfair people are labelled sluts...i mean what if it was a mistake or they were drunk or they were young and silly and were unaware of the consequences. Is it fair they have to live with that label forever? or for however long.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont expect them too...but dont you think its unfair people are labelled sluts...i mean what if it was a mistake or they were drunk or they were young and silly and were unaware of the consequences. Is it fair they have to live with that label forever? or for however long.
Of course it isn't fair. I made the point earlier that it wasn't fair for a woman to sleep with more than one man and be called a slut, whilst a man would be called a hero or something.
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
if i was a woman, and god willing i never will be, i would have been smart enough to turn our lives into partiers and rather than workers

and if u want to be pregnant, barefoot, and a lazy food making fatass that is your choice, but now u have so much more obligations

Well maybe most women aren't as lazy and good-for-nothing as you seem to be, and enjoy a challenge, want to be taken seriously, want financial independence and a rewarding job.
Is that so hard for you to understand?
caz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
Well maybe most women aren't as lazy and good-for-nothing as you seem to be, and enjoy a challenge, want to be taken seriously, want financial independence and a rewarding job.
Is that so hard for you to understand?
it is
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
it is
why?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not sluts, just different
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads