The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

necessarily benevolent
Erm...what's the workload like for first years (and thereafter)? :s:

It very much depends on your subject... I've find the workload this yr pretty tough going... as in no night when there is no work that I have to do for the next day on top of going over lectures and the deadlines...but that might be the science and a language combination...
I do know some people who haven't had much ongoing continuous assessment, and hence haven't had so much work they haaave to do for everyday, but then theres still lecture notes etc to go over.

I don't know what it;s going to be like in the coming years, but I doubt it'll get easier!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 3781
yodude888
No, but if they heard my jokes they probably would try.

Why don't women need to know how to drive? There's no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.
Sophie C/anyone else do you know anything about McIntosh? I don't really know much apart from what I've seen on the website etc. and am v.confused about where I want to live, it's my aim to finally get it sorted this weekend!
Reply 3783
Deadmau5
Ah, didn't see the sig.

That's a shame, you were unequivocally the most irritating thing about referring to TSR for advice regarding my university application, given your pollution of the Oxford boards...I felt nothing but relief when you were rejected pre-interview, although it now seems I haven't escaped you after all.

Anyway, hopefully you're less annoying in person or we don't ever meet. :smile:

o_O
Did you get rejected from Oxford? XD
Reply 3784
M_E_X
o_O
Did you get rejected from Oxford? XD

haha yes bc as great as i'm sure st andys is i would not rejected oxford for it
crushoftheyear
Sophie C/anyone else do you know anything about McIntosh? I don't really know much apart from what I've seen on the website etc. and am v.confused about where I want to live, it's my aim to finally get it sorted this weekend!

I'm fraid I don't know much about McIntosh... I've been in once, and must admit I didn't like it inside as much as Uni Hall, but then it's in a great location, and obv it's the people that make the place! I think pretty much all the rooms (esp those for freshers are shared...

Sorry, can;t shed light on chattan rly :s-smilie:
Deadmau5
Why don't women need to know how to drive? There's no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Yeah but that joke is old and ****.

Spoiler

The above is not representative of yodude888's views.
Reply 3787
Deadmau5
haha yes bc as great as i'm sure st andys is i would not rejected oxford for it

Doh. You don't seem like a very nice chap tbh :/.
Good luck with your exams anyway :smile:
James
M_E_X
James

Aw, I thought I was the designated "****" of the applicants this year :frown:

:p:
Reply 3789
yodude888
Aw, I thought I was the designated "****" of the applicants this year :frown:

:p:

Don't worry, being a runner up is still good! :p:
M_E_X

2nd place just means that I'm the first loser of the competition :rolleyes:

Wait, but if I'm the first loser, then did I win at losing?!

*brain explodes due to apparent paradox*
Reply 3791
****? These jokes are all exactly the same anyway...

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice.

Why do women have short feet? So they can stand closer to the oven.

What's the worst thing about finding your wife in bed with another woman? Who's in the kitchen?

Why hasn't a woman ever gone to the moon? It doesn't need cleaning yet.

What should you do when your dishwasher stops working? Hit her and tell her to get back to work.

How do you tell if your wife is dead? The sex is the same but the dishes pile up.
Reply 3792
M_E_X
James

Thank you, I try...and I have an uncondtional.
Reply 3793
Deadmau5
Thank you, I try...and I have an uncondtional.

Ohh, cool. What are you studying/where are you hoping to stay?
Deadmau5
****? These jokes are all exactly the same anyway...

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice.

Why do women have short feet? So they can stand closer to the oven.

What's the worst thing about finding your wife in bed with another woman? Who's in the kitchen?

Why hasn't a woman ever gone to the moon? It doesn't need cleaning yet.

What should you do when your dishwasher stops working? Hit her and tell her to get back to work.

How do you tell if your wife is dead? The sex is the same but the dishes pile up.

For my wife's last birthday I paid for her to have 10 sessions with a personal trainer.

Now when I say "heel!" she does as she's told.

I have the feeling we're going to get along well :rolleyes:
Reply 3795
M_E_X
Ohh, cool. What are you studying/where are you hoping to stay?

IR, and I applied for shared catered, it's gonna be one of the central ones so i'm not too bothered
Reply 3796
Deadmau5
IR, and I applied for shared catered, it's gonna be one of the central ones so i'm not too bothered

It won't necessarily be a central one I think - I mean New Hall and Uni Hall both do shared catered, and they're not central. Plus you're not always guaranteed to get what you applied for! :p:

You'll probably be ok though :smile:
See you in September!
James
oh man
whatever innocence was left in me is now ruined by the ann summers party i am home from :s-smilie:
Alexandra1234567
oh man
whatever innocence was left in me is now ruined by the ann summers party i am home from :s-smilie:

you worry me.
M_E_X

Can I be nicest person :biggrin:
A pug jumped on me tonight and ripped my tights.
I came home to my mother from an Ann Summers party with a PlayGirl mag, some choc boobs and the loooks of someone post rape attack :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending