Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondemoment)
    that looks good, though in 25 acres i see the possiblities of getting lost as being quite high! are there any rules. i want to be there now!!
    Hehe, I think they are rules, but mainly for safety reasons.

Team TSR....rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdarnell)
    Hah yes, and septante, octante, huitante, nonante.
    oo never heard of them!

ta parrotman so there is method to this madness. can i have one of those micro chips so you can find me at the end. or perhaps put me on some string

....ok i have just described myself as a dog havent i.

ReputationRep:
    oo never heard of them!
    Yes, a show of Swiss defiance towards the French. The Switzerland vs France game in the World Cup is going to be interesting to watch...

ReputationRep:
    Loads of rules and repeated endlessly by the martials, but it's still great fun. I'll be really gutted if we don't have a whole free day in freshers week now. Still I heard there are no lectures on Wednesday afternoon.

There is a method, but normally it's just mental.

ReputationRep:
    hmm... i suck at phonetics but kavaj pronounced KAH (like when saying ah in a relaxed and still quite snobbish way - like when the yahs say "yah" but without the y-) VAH (same but a v - ordinary v as in... valley - in front of it) J (like "yes" but withouth the -es part). got it?

(god it's hard keeping up with you people sitting here chatting away every evening)

ReputationRep:
    and i don't drink either

ReputationRep:
    and paintball is fun

ReputationRep:
    and there's awkward silence following my messages...

ReputationRep:
    I'll break the silence....

(Original post by martika)
    and i don't drink either
    same here. Martika, do you use AIM or MSN?

ReputationRep:
    When is everyone planning on arriving in St. Andrews? I think I might arrive on Friday 15th, and move in on Saturday. Did I hear Overseas week is before Freshers week?

ReputationRep:
    Overseas week is definatly the week before.

ReputationRep:
    thanks, bdarnell
    hm... i haven't really thought as far as to when i'm going there. saturday rather than sunday, that's all i know. maybe friday yes...
    since overseas week is the week before orientation week i guess friday 8th or saturday 9th.

ReputationRep:
    for this week do you have had to apply as an int student or can you be a home student who lies and actually lives in france?

ReputationRep:
    for this week do you have had to apply as an int student or can you be a home student who lies and actually lives in france?
    International, I believe. I would have thought you were an international student if you are living in France. Have you lived in the UK anytime during the past 3 years?

ReputationRep:
    I think anywhere out of the Uk counts as an international student.

ReputationRep:
    i can't tell them i live in france as then i don't get my money, and its all about the money.
    i haven't lived permanently in France yet, out of term sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think living in france for some time is enough... but you can always attach yourself to my back and we can cover your face and bend your legs in some way and pretend that you're my huge tumour.... hahahaha... i'm so funny.

ReputationRep:
    or alternatively i can go when im supposed to, hiding in you bag would have done!

ReputationRep:
    yeah - my suggestion was a bit over the top i must admit...

ReputationRep:
    well i want to be there as soon as. just have to do exams then!
    and now theres the prospects of paintballing, not falling into the north sea after a mass tweed regalia meetup, followed by a hunt for the dry cleaners. oh and having swedish postits stuck all overme.ah i can't contain myself

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.