Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I shall keep my identity shrouded in mystery. Mwahaha.

Parrotman... I have indeed reviewed that list... been studying it for quite some time if truth be told. It always irritates me when villians in fantasy novels have no clue what they are doing. Such amateurs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebonyphoenix)
    I shall keep my identity shrouded in mystery. Mwahaha.

Parrotman... I have indeed reviewed that list... been studying it for quite some time if truth be told. It always irritates me when villians in fantasy novels have no clue what they are doing. Such amateurs!
    I'll take your word for it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit worried about the evilness of this year's freshers

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry... I'll spare Student Room members, but everyone else will have to watch out.

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be funny if after you took over the world you still posted in student chat rooms .... or that some one who posts in student chat rooms about how silly the things evil people do in books is would then go on to take over the world ... I don't know what I am getting at but its funny in my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebonyphoenix)
    Don't worry... I'll spare Student Room members, but everyone else will have to watch out.
    Thats exactly what Hitler said

ReputationRep:
    The amount of replies to this thread was just "666".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parrotman)
    oh and it landed on that right at the hitler one too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parrotman)
    See? Evil is in the air :evilb:

Didn't Hitler say he'd spare people who had blonde hair and blue eyes, because they were pure or something like that (the irony being that he had neither characteristic)? Lucky me - I would have been spared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MerryMilkMan)
    Are you going to live some were french or russian speaking afterwords? ... like France or Russia :p: you know to polish up
    what part of gov?
    well apart from living in my cupboard, i live in the south of france. i will rtreat to russia to avoid paying my oversized student loan, where mr gordon brown [there he is again] cannot find me........hahha!only jokin, would love to live abroad, russia maybe. but have a secret plan to learn as many languages as possible, and i have just been to Prague which is just lush and i would love to live there, so czech it is!

gov...well? who knows. just written to SOCA for sponsorship, they're takin ages i think ive confused them.

as for the Aryan race, i'm with Dalimyr, blonde [which is evident] and blue eyed. and hitler was reportedly a jew by descendent. he also followed the cult magic i believe and had his own seer. don't ask where i got that from as i have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    See? Evil is in the air :evilb:

Didn't Hitler say he'd spare people who had blonde hair and blue eyes, because they were pure or something like that (the irony being that he had neither characteristic)? Lucky me - I would have been spared
    He all all about the arian race ... (wich even then was like 20% of germany ... most germans are ugh I frogot but its somthing else) any way lol
    ya he wasn't arian and it is said he had some jewish blood
    did you ever see downfall that movie was tits

ReputationRep:
    i just read the most shocking thing about americans,
    when asked to point out the USA on a map the majority picked australia.

ReputationRep:
    lol where did you read that?

ReputationRep:
    my friend just showed me on a print out, can't find it on google, but apparently is cos most americans learn about the US on a map without it connected to other countries, like not on a world map, so they think its and island, and the closest one to its shape is australia, totally shocking

ReputationRep:
    haha that's scary!

MerryMilkMan- I just saw on your profile that you are from DC- I was just there on Monday! (I'm from Richmond, VA) Do you know if you're flying out of Dulles to get to St. Andrews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondemoment)
    I find it hard to believe that most Americans would not be able to find their country on a world map. Sure, a sizeable portion of the population do not have a firm grasp of geography, but not being able to locate the USA? I wouldn't believe everything you find on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdarnell)
    I find it hard to believe that most Americans would not be able to find their country on a world map. Sure, a sizeable portion of the population do not have a firm grasp of geography, but not being able to locate the USA? I wouldn't believe everything you find on the internet.
    Indeed...not that the English are any better :rolleyes:
    Anyone ever seen that TV series that gets GCSE students to spend a month or something being taught as if they were in a 1950s school? One girl was asked to point out Scotland on a map of the UK, and she circled her finger around Yorkshire Now I know that, being Scottish, I have a hatred for the English in my genes, but when a 15-year-old girl from England can't point out Scotland on a map of the UK (not even a map of the world), you know you've got a problem :rofl:

Anyone watching Eurovision now? What the hell is with all the white?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondemoment)
    lol that’s ridicules :p: I doubt I could find a single person who couldn't point out America on a globe trying my hardest going into the worst most uneducated parts of the U.S. I wouldn't be able to ... and I mean a SINGLE person. Think about what you are saying ... the stupider Americans are all the ones who want to have all the Mexicans rounded up and killed/sent back now were do you think they believe these Mexicans are coming from? New Mexico? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbm1087)
    haha that's scary!

MerryMilkMan- I just saw on your profile that you are from DC- I was just there on Monday! (I'm from Richmond, VA) Do you know if you're flying out of Dulles to get to St. Andrews?
    lol I'm not actually from there but I will be working there all summer. I have an internship at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum YIPPY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Indeed...not that the English are any better :rolleyes:
    Anyone ever seen that TV series that gets GCSE students to spend a month or something being taught as if they were in a 1950s school? One girl was asked to point out Scotland on a map of the UK, and she circled her finger around Yorkshire Now I know that, being Scottish, I have a hatred for the English in my genes, but when a 15-year-old girl from England can't point out Scotland on a map of the UK (not even a map of the world), you know you've got a problem :rofl:
    I heard this from some people but wasn't sure if it was true. Do they teach the American Revolution in the British school system? (this is most likely a silly question as I am sure they teach you the wars you have been in but I must know)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.