Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes, congrats to everyone who has completed or nearly completed their exams!

ReputationRep:
    Considering it's almost the end of June, I can't believe we've only got 2 months left to go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Not really - lucky guess on her part, I'd say Either that or I'm just not good at reading people (always a possibility, I suppose)

Its the name psychic link:listen:

ReputationRep:
    Nice Hannah! I've still got two to go!

ReputationRep:
    heh... it was pretty obvious to me... but then I'm still waiting for mine so maybe it's just insider's knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecradle)
    heh... it was pretty obvious to me...
    See? I just can't read people. Good thing I'm not a poker pro, eh?

ReputationRep:
    "St Andrews is Gryffindor-esque. Anyone wanting to leave civillisation and go to some Scottish place in the middle of nowhere must be quite brave".

Found it on another thread! Well at least were not hufflepuff - Durham for being the place that oxbridge rejects go to.

^-^ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PunkiePixie)
    "St Andrews is Gryffindor-esque. Anyone wanting to leave civillisation and go to some Scottish place in the middle of nowhere must be quite brave".

Found it on another thread! Well at least were not hufflepuff - Durham for being the place that oxbridge rejects go to.

^-^ x
    Funny how St Andrews is only 13 miles away from the nearest city yet it's still described as "the middle of nowhere". Care to give a link to that thread? The person who said that deserves to be shot, but I guess a little neg rep may well be the best I can do

ReputationRep:
    what oxford then? and cambs?

woohoo glad st andrews is gryffindor!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gryffindor-esque? Hmm... I must confess due to my highly ambitious nature and inner evil tendencies, I'm more of a Slytherin at heart. What's the fun of going to uni with noble people who always err on the side of doing the right thing? Not to worry though... I'll help you guys see the light of dark side. (And the power of oxymorons). haha j/k

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=247122 x

Deffo glad it is Gryffindor, but not impressed by the middle of nowhere comment though! Surely that uni right at the top of scotland is a little more so? The person who wrote that is just uneducated to the brilliance that is St Andrews, its their loss though!

As a slytherin according to this you should have applied to LSE or Imperial! What else would oxbridge be? Ravenclaw of course! All those geniuses!

(as you can see ive been pretty bored the past 2 hours! :p:, How are you all doing?!)

ReputationRep:
    equally bored! nothing to do!

do you think that St Andrews is the secret muggle version of hogwarts, has to be near by Hogwarts! lol

you have gotta love Harry Potter. JKRowling has said 2 more pll are yet to die!
    my money is on snape saving Harry and Hagrid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondemoment)
    equally bored! nothing to do!

do you think that St Andrews is the secret muggle version of hogwarts, has to be near by Hogwarts! lol

you have gotta love Harry Potter. JKRowling has said 2 more pll are yet to die!
    my money is on snape saving Harry and Hagrid
    I think Harry will die.

ReputationRep:
    no he wont, RB in the locked it regulus black, sirius' brother who wasn't murdered for being weak but for trying to foil voldemeorts plan and harry will live, as will ron and hermione and they will marry as will harry and ginny, and harry will be thye defence against the dark arts teacher or an aurror

ReputationRep:
    Aww, it was shyopstv who made the post...I like him, but I negged him anyway - didn't like the comment about StA

Downside is that if he negs me in retaliation, I could lose quite a bit of rep (his account is VERY old)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondemoment)
    no he wont, RB in the locked it regulus black, sirius' brother who wasn't murdered for being weak but for trying to foil voldemeorts plan and harry will live, as will ron and hermione and they will marry as will harry and ginny, and harry will be thye defence against the dark arts teacher or an aurror
    Yea you probably know more about HP than me... I havent read past Goblet of Fire (looong time ago).

ReputationRep:
    Aww, it was shyopstv who made the post...I like him, but I negged him anyway - didn't like the comment about StA

Downside is that if he negs me in retaliation, I could lose quite a bit of rep (his account is VERY old)
    I guess it also varies with post count. I joined in Sept 05, but can only dish out 7 rep points. How many points can you give Dalimyr?

ReputationRep:
    hah its AAALLLLLL speculation

i sound like a nerd now dont i .........:albertein

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdarnell)
    I guess it also varies with post count. I joined in Sept 05, but can only dish out 7 rep points. How many points can you give Dalimyr?
    10 from my post count, 11 from my reputation, 3 from my account age, and 1 that everyone gets once they have 150 posts and 20 rep

ReputationRep:
    10 from my post count, 11 from my reputation, 3 from my account age, and 1 that everyone gets once they have 150 posts and 20 rep
    I've been getting rep but it has mostly been from people with 0 points, lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.