Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid_L)
    You seem to get on with a lot of people
    True I may not be the most sociable person ever, but people seem to like me when I go through sociable periods. Out of everyone I met in the past two years at uni, I only had bad relations with three people...

ReputationRep:
    ooo tell us more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esquire)
    ooo tell us more
    Who, me? Eh, I'm sure I'll blab sooner or later

Found this rep comment rather odd
    for your bravery dealing with your arachibutyrophobia
    blondemoment, I've never had a fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth (scary that I didn't even have to look that up - I know it off by heart) :p:
    I think you just won the award for "Most random rep comment ever given to Dali" :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Although it's a day early, Happy Birthday Hannah/Blondemoment.

:birthday: :birthday: :king1: :party: :rock: :bang: :cheers: :thrasher: :dancing: :evilb: :banana: :gthumb: :birthday: :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, thought the idea was to be ON the birthday.... But never mind lol. (I'll wish you it on your birthday Hannah)

ReputationRep:
    Lol, thought the idea was to be ON the birthday.... But never mind lol. (I'll wish you it on your birthday Hannah)
    Well, I dont have computer access on weekends hence the reason for posting today

ReputationRep:
    Fanfic comes in many different types. Some people may wish to write about an alternate plotline to the books (for example Draco and Hermione getting together), some like writing about the marauders era or the trio when they've left Hogwarts. Some people like introducing original characters. I just use J.K. Rowlings world to write in and use my own characters. It's just so fun.

Completely off topic...

I went to Alton Towers yesterday! Woo woo! I am slightly sunburnt (erm.. well my face is totally pink and so are the tops of my arms, apart from that I'm still milk-white and will return to being milk-white when this sunburn goes away). I went on Rita Queen of Speed for the first time and.. well, I went round the whole thing with my eyes closed because it was so fast that the wind stung my eyes and I was worried about my contacts coming out. They really shoot you O.O. Also went on spinball whizzer for the first time which is totally awesome (so awesome that I went on it twice). The carriage of the roller coaster is spinning while you go round, sort of like a waltzer crossed with a roller coaster.. ahh it was great.
    And I did Air, Nemesis, Oblivion, the Flume, the Katanga Canyon ride.. oh and Charlie and the Chocolate factory, which is a kiddie ride, but I really couldn't resist. It was a lovely sunny day (hence the sunburn) and I had a fantastic time. =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecradle)
    Completely off topic...
    Was that really neccessary? The thread went completely :topic: weeks/months ago But aside from the sunburn it sounds like you enjoyed your time at Alton Towers

ReputationRep:
    Dalimyr.... I prefered your old piccie

ReputationRep:
    See about fanfics, i'm quite the HP fan, but i've never quite got into fanfics. Maybe it's just the fact that half of them are slash...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parrotman)
    See about fanfics, i'm quite the HP fan, but i've never quite got into fanfics. Maybe it's just the fact that half of them are slash...
    There's some fantastic Star Wars fanfic (video episodes) out there.

ReputationRep:
    I just remember seeing a clip of two guys fighting with lightsabres on google videos a while back. They did all the sabre effects and noises as well as some Jedi stuff. It was really really good!

ReputationRep:
    Dalimyr.... I prefered your old piccie
    Aww :hugs:
    It was time to change it, though...tell you what - you can pick the next lovely lady to grace my avatar space

ReputationRep:
    Oo sweet, you want to pick my new avatar? I think I need to get one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdarnell)
    Although it's a day early, Happy Birthday Hannah/Blondemoment.

:birthday: :birthday: :king1: :party: :rock: :bang: :cheers: :thrasher: :dancing: :evilb: :banana: :gthumb: :birthday: :birthday:

Thanks Ben!!!!

cheers!! i keep forgetting about it!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't forget really Hannah

ReputationRep:
    there was a really funny video of this one guy playing with a stick and pretending it was a lightsaber that i found online a while back. did you ever see it, parrotman? your comment kind of reminded me of it. then when it was posted online, a lot of people added in sound effects and made the stick into a light saber. it was really sad, though, because he was so bad.

ReputationRep:
    That's the star wars kid. There have been plenty of version of it, each as hilarious as the next. I feel really sorry for him actually having all that done to him.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...45813932688090

A few for the old street fighter lovers....

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday Hannah! If you have a sudden epipthany about what you are meant to do with the rest of your life and what the meaning of life is, please do share because somehow I missed gaining such insight on my 18th birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday Hannah! =D

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.