Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, i'll love it since i'm seeing friends and relatives I haven't seen for quite some time! I'll miss this forum as well!

Only problems is that i'm moving out when I come back, and in the temp flat I have dial up if I can manage to sort out a computer. Maybe I might just have to buy a laptop a little bit early or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecradle)
    bodies???

O.o

the sad thing is that when I read that my first thought was corpses... which, by the way, is not what I find attractive in a man. =P
    I'd be a bit worried if that was my first thought :p:

I'm not fussed about the bodies on girls, so long as they have a nice personality :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    I'm not fussed about the bodies on girls, so long as they have a nice personality :bunny:
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    Guys i'm leaving for holiday now so take care all of youuuu. I'll probably try and get on at my cousin's house in Kenya though to continue all this random excitement. Good luck to all those getting IB grades tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Have fun :wavey: good luck from me too

ReputationRep:
    Have fun, Jai.

Yes, good luck to everyone receiving IB results!

ReputationRep:
    Bonne voyage and have fun! (3 retypes on that jeese)

And good luck on results day if I don't speak to you sooner

ReputationRep:
    You like girls? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Mike*)
    You like girls? :eek:
    Yes :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes :p:
    corrupting my innocent mind :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Mike*)
    corrupting my innocent mind :confused:
    Me corrupt your innocent mind? Nah...

That should clear up any confusion :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol now anyone but straight is "corrupting"...

You'll have a shock when you get to university my friend.

ReputationRep:
    That should clear up any confusion :p:
    Never noticed that before :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bisexuals must have it great.... being able to fancy/like and get with twice as many people is quite lucky.

Being straight is a burden :p: (btw I'm straight and I'm not "coming out of the closest" here)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid_L)
    Bisexuals must have it great.... being able to fancy/like and get with twice as many people is quite lucky.
    Not really. Imagine, if you will, a girl having a crush on another girl, but this other girl is "100% straight"...despite her crush, she'll never be able to get with the other girl. Sure, she has the choice of straight guys, gay girls and bi guys/girls, but if she wants a gay guy or straight girl, she's screwed.

ReputationRep:
    I can see what you mean... but then again that could happen with anyone...and the other person's sexual orientation is the opposite to you if you get me. (lad fancying girl and shes gay etc.)

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Imagine, if you will, a girl having a crush on another girl, but this other girl is "100% straight"...despite her crush, she'll never be able to get with the other girl. Sure, she has the choice of straight guys, gay girls and bi guys/girls, but if she wants a gay guy or straight girl, she's screwed.
    That's good in theory but it happens to us straight people too. I have PLENTY of friends who've lilke "100% gay" guys. And plenty of guy friends who've like "100% lesbians." It sucks no matter what orientation you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sporkaphobia)
    That's good in theory but it happens to us straight people too. I have PLENTY of friends who've lilke "100% gay" guys. And plenty of guy friends who've like "100% lesbians." It sucks no matter what orientation you are.
    Uh-huh, I'm aware the situation can happen to straight people too...I was just pointing out that bisexuals aren't 'immune' (for lack of a more appropriate word) from it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! Have not been on tsr in such a long time! Between beach week (crazy fun), working (still a terrible waitress), and being banned from the computer (grrr...don't ask), I haven't been able to post in a while.

Hmm...I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone have a facebook? I finally managed to make one a few days ago- it's almost as addictive as tsr- and I'd love to add you all as friends! (yay- I just friended mishy a few minutes ago ) Here is the address for mine: http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1569180359 Yay...glad to be back on tsr!!

ReputationRep:
    my profile : http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1332000005

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.