The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

birkstopher40
so.... a dry freshers for me? :frown: I don't believe this!

Chris! student ID cards wont be printed yet will they? so just use your Canadian one and say that you St Andrews one hasn't been printed yet.

AND don't worry, if that doesn't work, the trick is to walk in with someone like me, who looks young for their age, they see i'm 18 then look at you and think you are about 3 years older.

SORTED:cool:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Or what you could do is become friends with a doorman....
I'm going to have to bloody bribe the doorman- it's the only way. I'm guessing they won't take a Canadian ID...
If I was a couple of stone heavier I'd try and get a job as a doorman.
Yeah, just bring your Canadian fake and then don't bring any other ID with you. Or if your Canadian one is scratched, might I suggest going to get one of those crappy Manitoba ones that everyone here knows aren't real, but are unlikely to be questioned in Scotland. Because it's not scratched you can get 1987 rather than 1983, which would be much more suspicious in St. Andrews.

As an aside, I'm very much looking forward to finally showing my real ID.
:rolleyes:You think it's gonna be all plain sailing when you turn 18, untill you meet a particularly ****ty bouncer who won't let you in because you 'don't look like the photo' whilst leering at your chest. :hmmm:
hah, I look nothing like my photo, but I've never had that problem.
Today my English teacher recommended I apply to St Andrews, so i was looking at their wesbite and there's something i just don't get.

If on the Eng degree studying english takes up 1/3 of your time for the first two years, what do you learn for the other 2/3? I tried to find it on their wesbite but i couldn't; any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
you choose two other subjects to staudy as well for your first year
Yeah I'm gonna pick up one of them Manitoba IDs. I had one before, but it got ripped up in Halifax. You're right though- Scotland won't be able to tell that it's a blatant fake. Claire, where's the main place they sell those? It's like Yonge and Dundas, isn't it?
viciouscircle
:rolleyes:You think it's gonna be all plain sailing when you turn 18, untill you meet a particularly ****ty bouncer who won't let you in because you 'don't look like the photo' whilst leering at your chest. :hmmm:

I know I get that problem ALL the time, I usually just flash a bit of leg and they let me in :p:
Icecradle
you choose two other subjects to staudy as well for your first year

Oh. I should have figured.
Are there special restrictions or sanctions on what you can study, or is it all open or what?
Icecradle
hah, I look nothing like my photo, but I've never had that problem.

Your chest is almost as small as mine, though :ninja:

Uh-oh :vroam:
I got mine at a really sketchy place in Scarborough which no longer exists. But yeah, they sell them at that place across from the Eaton Centre, on yonge I think. Don't go on a weekend as apparently it's absolutely crawling with people.
Dalimyr
Your chest is almost as small as mine, though :ninja:

Uh-oh :vroam:

LOL hey it's true... actually, your's might be bigger. :P

I guess that'll be a plus if I do end up getting fat. I'll be a cup size above an A.
Icecradle
LOL hey it's true... actually, your's might be bigger. :P

I guess that'll be a plus if I do end up getting fat. I'll be a cup size above an A.

Aww, don't say that :hugs: You're fine just the way you are :biggrin:
heh thanks Holly. =)
We was having stiff nipple contests in town yesterday.... is that weird? :p:
I have three nipples. No joke.
Solid_L
We was having stiff nipple contests in town yesterday.... is that weird? :p:

:eek: contest? :confused: why no thats not weird at all :vroam:

Latest

Trending

Trending