Sex before marriage Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
yup im the one whining, yet i said something and ur ****** ass had to cry about it. stop acting like ur the agressor, ur a little ***** dude nobody respects u just leave
Try punctuation - it would give your teen-angsty insults some weight.
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Try punctuation - it would give your teen-angsty insults some weight.
religious boy is getting angry "STOP WHINING!! WHA WHA WHA! UR GRAMMAR SUX!!!! IM GONNA GO POUT SOME MORE"
Josh75077
Report 14 years ago
I was referring to a previous statement that caz (incorrectly) made about religious people all being brainwashed.

Hence him whinging now.
OK so maybe I should have read all the threads, however I did ask if you should be allowed to do whatever you wanted and you did reply to me "within reason"............but if you were referring to something else thats, cool, I werent harrassin you...........
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
religious boy is getting angry "STOP WHINING!! WHA WHA WHA! UR GRAMMAR SUX!!!! IM GONNA GO POUT SOME MORE"
If you wanna get kicks pretending I'm gay then go right ahead - if it makes you feel superior.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
OK so maybe I should have read all the threads, however I did ask if you should be allowed to do whatever you wanted and you did reply to me "within reason"............but if you were referring to something else thats, cool, I werent harrassin you...........
Sorry mate, but I really have to revise.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
u r both mindless to get dragged into name calling.

that program about promoting abstinance has finished, i'm livid. grrr. this christian group promoting abstinance does workshops and give ut silver rings, they ask young teenagers to wear these untill they get married to say they have kept themselves for their future husband/wife.

the way they were saying that having sex before marriage would lead to sexual diseases etc etc was disguisting. it was indoctrination
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think people should do what they feel is right by themselves, ie if they're ready and mature enough then fly away.
anyone see that texas teenage virgins on channel4 about young americans being made to feel really pressurised into not having sex before marriage
Josh75077
Report 14 years ago
Y'all know that the only real why to find out whether you are wrong or right about something.....or whether there is a God and maybe you'll feel his Wrath for you hate and rejection of him.....and whether all he says is true a and right like Sex only for Marriage.....is to die. Though you wont be able to come back and tell nobody.
Josh75077
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
i think people should do what they feel is right by themselves, ie if they're ready and mature enough then fly away.
anyone see that texas teenage virgins on channel4 about young americans being made to feel really pressurised into not having sex before marriage
Well it didnt work for me........maybe it should have.........maybe its good to wait..........I'm from Texas too.....
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
Y'all know that the only real why to find out whether you are wrong or right about something.....or whether there is a God and maybe you'll feel his Wrath for you hate and rejection of him.....and whether all he says is true a and right like Sex only for Marriage.....is to die. Though you wont be able to come back and tell nobody.
your religious crap won't work here.

it didnt work for you fine, big deal, for many it does. sex being a natural step in a relationship. it doesnt need the environment of marriage to work.
Josh75077
Report 14 years ago
Gee do we have an anger problem.....

My religious crap, did you know most people are religious about somethin, even sex.

I'm 15 I had sex for the first time 4 months ago when my parents were away on business..........I'm just questioning what is right, I dont buy what is right for everyone is what they decide, thats just a cop out dude.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Take care what you post, you never know who is looking.

Sex is fine in all consenting couples who know what they are getting into.

Religion is a system of control that the internet is slowly destroying. The more people are online, the less are in church.
Josh75077
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Take care what you post, you never know who is looking.

Sex is fine in all consenting couples who know what they are getting into.

Religion is a system of control that the internet is slowly destroying. The more people are online, the less are in church.
My parents know, my girl friend told hers, they told mine, mine grounded me for a month.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Unlucky.

As our tutor told us, the one thing you need to learn in life is discression. Anything is OK, if the people who say it isn't don't find out.

Thats why he was extradited back to Australia.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you wanna get kicks pretending I'm gay then go right ahead - if it makes you feel superior.
yes, so superior http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=23153

:rolleyes:
Josh75077
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Unlucky.

As our tutor told us, the one thing you need to learn in life is discression. Anything is OK, if the people who say it isn't don't find out.

Thats why he was extradited back to Australia.
She is very close with her mom, I guess she was upset and told her.....they were upset, but they werent as mad at me, as my parents were.

I'm not mad at her telling and my parents finding out, I had planned they didnt, but I been grouned before, though not for a month, that was a hard month......
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
yes, so superior http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=23153

:rolleyes:
That makes you even weirder. i.e. using as a derogatory name, something you are.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Ah, I see. Well...I don't know lol. But I'm sure I can imagine. Wouldn't it be err best, say, on your honeymoon....?

Well, it's the main way of proving your love because you are commiting yourself to that person for the rest of your life.
Hmmm, first time I had sex was awful. Didn't really know what I was doing and it (I) was over way too quick. It's kind of like dancing - you can watch other people do it, and think of how you would do it, but it takes practice to get into the groove
haha
J
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
yup im the one whining, yet i said something and ur ****** ass had to cry about it. stop acting like ur the agressor, ur a little ***** dude nobody respects u just leave
caz: Bigcnee has my every respect. As did you.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
no hes just a jackass who thinks hes important
How rude. You might get neg reped for that.
O wait, you've already been pummeled to the heady depths of grey gem.

Elle "It's an old-fashioned view that people used when there was no contraception available. (soz if I'm repeating someone)"
-Agreed.

4ED "Surely a more relevant question now would be, Would you have a One Night Stand?"
-Have done and it's not all it's cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong, she was fit as, but the shock of waking up in someone else's bed, with some random girl entwined around you is powerful. Almost as bad as realising you don't know her name, she can't speak a word of english, is colombian (flag hanging in room) and that if she presses on your stomach any more you'll throw up.
I'm sure there are better ways of getting laid though...

caz "religious boy is getting angry"
-What problem do you have with religion? As much problems as it can cause, it helps so many people deal with life. Everyone has some kind of religion, even if they don't know it.

J
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.72%
Leave (366)
20.28%

Watched Threads