The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

(Senate) Library Access?

Im applying for an MA in Modern History at RHUL next year. Ive just been browsing the handbook and other information trying to decide if its 1st or 2nd choice for me. I came across something along the lines of "you also have access to senate library in central London."

Is this the LSE library that holds something like 5 million books or am I barking up the wrong tree?

If it isnt, does anyone know if RHUL students get access to other UoL facilities like libraries?
Reply 1
if u go to a uni of london (kings, ucl, lse, imperial, rhul, goldsmiths etc) u have access to senate house which is an art deco american looking building (i think! near warren street tube) and that's the library i think the handbook is referring to.
if ure uni is a uni of london, u can also go to other unis of london and use their facilities i think but ive heard the bedford library is pretty well stocked at RHUL and if they dont have it, senate house deffo do...

right guys?!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Senate House library is the central University of London library. It's in Malet Street, really near to UCL and the main ULU building. :smile:

Latest