Accommodation in Aylesbury?

Watch
lou_cow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone knows about accommodation if your studying at Bedford University but you're based at the Buckinghamshire campus in Aylesbury? I can find plenty about the Luton and Bedford campus' but nothing about the newer Aylesbury one and I'm wondering if it's an actual campus with halls etc or just a student lets type thing?
Hugely confuzzled.
sadiau
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am looking for exactly the same thing. I havent seen the accommodation and its really frustrating since there isnt much information on the buckinghamshire campus! Are you starting soon?
Landie_Man
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aylesbury is an a-level college campus so has no
Halls. Nearby fairford leys has new flats. I live in Aylesbury ad go to uni in Amersham and High Wycombe. You may be able to check Stoke Mandeville for nurses accomidation
sadiau
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thank u xx
chelseano1fan
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Did you guys find an answer yet?! I'm studying at the Oxford House/Aylesbury campus already. Basically you'll be provided/offered accommodation at Stoke Mandeville Hospital (Aylesbury), or High Wycombe General Hospital. They're student Halls. NHS accommodation. Very reasonably priced.
But no, it's not an actual campus, it's just class rooms, and you live at the hospital site. Hope that helps !
sadiau
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by chelseano1fan)
Did you guys find an answer yet?! I'm studying at the Oxford House/Aylesbury campus already. Basically you'll be provided/offered accommodation at Stoke Mandeville Hospital (Aylesbury), or High Wycombe General Hospital. They're student Halls. NHS accommodation. Very reasonably priced.
But no, it's not an actual campus, it's just class rooms, and you live at the hospital site. Hope that helps !
Hi im starting next month, thanks for ur answer. Is it in harrington house by any chance?? x
Landie_Man
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The accommodation is brand new i think on the side of the road by the main hospital. Wycombe general no longer has A and E so paitents have to travel 18 miles up the A4010 to stoke mandeville
KitKatJelly
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi, anyone give some details about what the nursing accommodation at the Buckinghamshire site are like? As i am due to start in march and was wondering what the rooms would be like?
Thanks
Megzi100
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey! Im also due to start in March but have not yet sorted my accomodation, I have had no information or anything about the accomodation and starting to panic as im travelling from far! Help! x
jesh01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Im starting my Nursing Degree on March 2012 in Aylesbury. I have looked for some places to rent. Anyone whos interested to share with me?
jesh01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Megz if you want we can help each other. I dont know anyone in Aylesbury, im from London..
Megzi100
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey yes that would be great! Just recieved info pack, telling me there is no accomodation, do u have facebook or an email so we can keep in touch? x
kloveluck
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hey everyone im also starting adult nursing in march, looking for accomodation in Aylesbury everyone looking forward to starting ? x
Olivia Beevers
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi - I'm Olivia, starting midwifery in September and looking for accommodation if anyone knows of a spare room please!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (516)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads