<rant> Toilets </rant> Watch

vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
theres no where to wash your hands with those, you have to use a bottle of water
Flame
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The worst toilet I've ever been in was while I was hiking in the hills. It was one of those squatty hole-in-ground ones, but what made it especially bad was the view down the hole. The thing emptied out on a CLIFF. You stare down, and you see this really really long fall that the poor turd has to do, and this big heap of ...well, ****, and all the while, you're praying you don't accidentally slip and get a leg in that hole.

First time I actually got vertigo while toiletting.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ewwwww
Frogmansmall
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :<
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Flame)
The worst toilet I've ever been in was while I was hiking in the hills. It was one of those squatty hole-in-ground ones, but what made it especially bad was the view down the hole. The thing emptied out on a CLIFF. You stare down, and you see this really really long fall that the poor turd has to do, and this big heap of ...well, ****, and all the while, you're praying you don't accidentally slip and get a leg in that hole.

:toilet: :toofunny: :laugh: :rofl:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok then, sharing gross experiences:
Tiny little village a few hours from St Petersburg. All these old, somewhat overweight, and more than somewhat smelly (sorry, they were.) Russian Orthodox women would do their business with the doors open, and it was those types of hole-on-the-floor toilet.
anycon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
Or when your todger slips in the water in the bowl or just touches the basin. Eww.
genium
Sephrenia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Flame)

eww but - :rofl: vertigo whilst on the loo?? lol must be a first! :rofl:
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't you just hate it when you sit down to use the toilet - and the seat is warm. Ewwwww. Residual Bum Heat.

And when you are doing your business and the dirty toilet water splashes up and soaks your bum. (btw i find if you lay a single square of toilet-paper on the water's surface, it reduces the magnitude of splashes considerably.

Or when your todger slips in the water in the bowl or just touches the basin. Eww.

Anything to do with french toilets.

What is with those toilets that have like that ledge, so you do your work, turn to flush, and he's thre just sitting, often not even submerged in the water, poking his little head up at you. Then you flush and its as if its some kind of turd-water park with him riding the lip of a waterfal and spiriling into a plunge pool. Seems uneccessary, unleses you are keen on examining your stools.

Finaly - american toilets, which are just so big I have to give extra support to stop myself actual falling in. I wonder how many children fall in each year.
I know.

People do take the piss in the toilets, don't they?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
I know.

People do take the piss in the toilets, don't they?
Ow my ears! Don't ever do that again. Ever.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ow my ears! Don't ever do that again. Ever.
In a fighting talk mood I see.

Obviously someone who doesn't take any s**t.
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
well hes gotta learn the horrors of european toilets!
Common Asian thing too...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise