Turn on thread page Beta

Should prostitution be made legal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    Prostitution is illegal if your over 16 as it's illegal to solicite on the streets-taking money for sex.
    If ur under 16, sex is illegal, but the man will get charged even if ur a prostitute. If u are caught being a prostitute under 16, police will take u off the streets into care, etc
    So i take it that your answer is no lol

ReputationRep:
    I can´t believe this thread returned to prostitution!

ReputationRep:
    my very intellectual friend wrote that
    im nt that knowledgeable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    certainly the freedom and defence of Europe. which i believe is where we all are now?
    Lol i just checked the last few pages to see what you meant and your right how the hell did it get from Europe defence to prostitution lol.....its NUTS!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Lol i just checked the last few pages to see what you meant and your right how the hell did it get from Europe defence to prostitution lol.....its NUTS!!!!!!
    There were some strong-minded people ThornsnRoses suddenly interrupted a furious discussion last night with some "where is the prostitution" kind of post... quite hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    There were some strong-minded people ThornsnRoses suddenly interrupted a furious discussion last night with some "where is the prostitution" kind of post... quite hilarious!
    Sounds like i should have been online!!

ReputationRep:
    You certainly should...

ReputationRep:
    *chuckles* sounds like fun. I must have missed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *chuckles* sounds like fun. I must have missed it.
    If you want you can read the last 9 pages or so... all yesterday stuff! But I do not assume you to have THAT much spare time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blinkbaby)
    I think it should be made legal, but if it was, do you think it would be as fun? And if it was made legal, don't you think it would get outta control after a while?

i think it should be legal age limits apply and no more street walking if it was legal these girls would have somewhere to turn if they need help
    they should be provided with free condoms and have a doctors cheack 1 a week im 15 yrs old and that is my opinion

ReputationRep:
    most ppl under 16 have sex n e way no one listens to the law
    THE LAW SUX

ReputationRep:
    Yes

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.