This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Ensocopier
I thought you were sucking up for moderatorship?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen Ensocopier make this similar remark to a few users now. Please ignore the twat. Getting to be as bad as Maskall I tells ya, and that really is pathetic.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Quote:

I've seen Ensocopier make this similar remark to a few users now. Please ignore the twat. Getting to be as bad as Maskall I tells ya, and that really is pathetic.
maskall isnt that bad.Well when you speak to him a lot he is fine
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Quote:

my friends just totally freaked me out by climbing through my window.....
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
maskall isnt that bad.Well when you speak to him a lot he is fine
I'm inclined to agree with you there. This Ensocopier is just getting to be really tiresome. You really should read some of the twits posts concerning me. Has even had some people who don't generally think that much of me put in a good word for me. Ensocopier is just amazingly pathetic at times, yet what makes it worse is that I've seen a few really decent posts come out of the fool.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
say hi to em from us forumites please curry
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
say hi to em from us forumites please curry
ok but im not going anywhere, my parents arent home and my brother would rat me out. i would be heading to adams right about now if he wasnt here!
Sire
Rep:
?
ok but im not going anywhere, my parents arent home and my brother would rat me out. i would be heading to adams right about now if he wasnt here!
Is this that special someone for curry? Mr Adam is it? By the way... curry? What are your thoughts on this twit Ensocopier?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Is this that special someone for curry? Mr Adam is it? By the way... curry? What are your thoughts on this twit Ensocopier?
me and adam? hes really cute....but our families are friends and put it this way, i have known adam since i was 5 months and 4 days old. way to good of friends!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
i dislike ensoco, i think he is far to.....w/e
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think Ensocopier is alright. From what I have seen from his posts (to be completely fair I haven't seen all of his posts so I can't be completely objective about it all) he seems fine. Maybe he didn't mean for his comments to be taken seriously? I do however think it is unfair to make this so public, could you not have PMed him to talk to him about it?
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lucy)
I think Ensocopier is alright. From what I have seen from his posts (to be completely fair I haven't seen all of his posts so I can't be completely objective about it all) he seems fine. Maybe he didn't mean for his comments to be taken seriously? I do however think it is unfair to make this so public, could you not have PMed him to talk to him about it?
No. I wouldn't even get a reply. Just as Ensocopier hasn't replied on this thread. He/She simply pounces on some of my posts every few days in some attempt to belittle me. It is getting to be really sad and tiresome. I've had users defend me after a few of Ensocopier's posts, and those users don't even like me. How bad is that?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
curryadd this is Eric you are live on ukl please do not swear.Curryadd due to school you asked us 2 get you off the site when you came on.

Curryadd you have been evicted please leave ukl
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
curryadd this is Eric you are live on ukl please do not swear.Curryadd due to school you asked us 2 get you off the site when you came on.

What on earth is all that about?
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
No. I wouldn't even get a reply. Just as Ensocopier hasn't replied on this thread. He/She simply pounces on some of my posts every few days in some attempt to belittle me. It is getting to be really sad and tiresome. I've had users defend me after a few of Ensocopier's posts, and those users don't even like me. How bad is that?
Did you try to PM him? If not, then I don't think you can justify making a thread about him. If I was belittled openly in a forum as in this thread I don't think I would have been super enthusiastic to reply to this thread either.

I am no way justifying his actions, I just don't like how essentially you are doing exactly what he has done to you. Maybe you think that is acceptable which is fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a popular member (rightly so) and have people to defend you. However Ensocopier is still pretty much a newish member so has no defence which just makes it seem a bit bullyish of you.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
When was that first quote from Enco. made? What thread was it?
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lucy)
Did you try to PM him? If not, then I don't think you can justify making a thread about him. If I was belittled openly in a forum as in this thread I don't think I would have been super enthusiastic to reply to this thread either.

I am no way justifying his actions, I just don't like how essentially you are doing exactly what he has done to you. Maybe you think that is acceptable which is fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a popular member (rightly so) and have people to defend you. However Ensocopier is still pretty much a newish member so has no defence which just makes it seem a bit bullyish of you.
I see your point, but as Ensocopier will proudly tell you. He/She had been watching this board for a long time before posting. I don't feel I am bullying though, since I took the mature lead of making the attempt to bridge the gap after a shaky beginning with this user. However, after being friendly for at least 3 weeks and still getting the same snide comments on unpopular threads, I just thought I'd put it out there. This shall be my last post on the matter though, and the thread should drop quickly to the second page.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776 2)
When was that first quote from Enco. made? What thread was it?
It was made in regard to elpaw on the thread 'When the server gets busy' by Ollie.
http://www.uk-learning.net/t23279.html
There is the link if you're interested.
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I see your point, but as Ensocopier will proudly tell you. He/She had been watching this board for a long time before posting. I don't feel I am bullying though, since I took the mature lead of making the attempt to bridge the gap after a shaky beginning with this user. However, after being friendly for at least 3 weeks and still getting the same snide comments on unpopular threads, I just thought I'd put it out there. This shall be my last post on the matter though, and the thread should drop quickly to the second page.
Ok, cool, I understand where you are coming from, hope it gets better and that this is the last we will have to hear about it
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
it is on big brother in the uk
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, Enco is starting to ingratiate me as well. He makes good posts sometimes, but his rather inciteful comments cuts deep.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (2)
50%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads