thank you for reminding me eric.....
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Ensocopier
I thought you were sucking up for moderatorship?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen Ensocopier make this similar remark to a few users now. Please ignore the ****. Getting to be as bad as Maskall I tells ya, and that really is pathetic.
He's always been nice to me, what caused this antagonisation?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I believe it was a discussion about 'newbies' a while back. Ensocopier appeared to believe that I was useless because I was a newbie, and that he was superior somehow for having being viewing the forum as an unregistered for a few months before I showed up. I naturally pointed out that he was not superior to me for such slighting reasons, and I guess it just went on from there.
Sire
Rep:
?
Oh and I may be completely wrong on this, but I believe he was always nice to you because of your influence on the forum. Similar to a weaker person hanging around a tough person. Again, I could be wrong, but that is how it appears from this side.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I believe it was a discussion about 'newbies' a while back. Ensocopier appeared to believe that I was useless because I was a newbie, and that he was superior somehow for having being viewing the forum as an unregistered for a few months before I showed up. I naturally pointed out that he was not superior to me for such slighting reasons, and I guess it just went on from there.
The first time I met him was on the awards thread (whilst the nomination system was being formed). He was extremely abusive, as I was very insistent that newbies should not be allowed to vote, but after that, he seems to have become almost sycophantic. Strange, but I'm not complaining.
Sire
Rep:
?
The first time I met him was on the awards thread (whilst the nomination system was being formed). He was extremely abusive, as I was very insistent that newbies should not be allowed to vote, but after that, he seems to have become almost sycophantic. Strange, but I'm not complaining.
Yes, I think it was the awards thread. There was mention of me voting because I was on the first page of the members list. However, he didn't think I should be allowed because I was in effect only a newbie at the time.
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Oh and I may be completely wrong on this, but I believe he was always nice to you because of your influence on the forum. Similar to a weaker person hanging around a tough person. Again, I could be wrong, but that is how it appears from this side.
That is a bit of an unfair comment. I have seen Ensocopier be nice and helpful to quite a few people including myself and I doubt he has a secret agenda. I really think the only way you can sort this out is to bring up the issue with him personally rather than speculating.
Girton
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I totally agree with everyone. The guy's an fool. He/she continually makes comments which are designed to turn posts into arguments and cause ill-feeling. No one with that attitude will ever get anywhere in life. They are probably doing this to compensate for some disability but we deserve better than this.
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Girton)
I totally agree with everyone. The guy's an fool. He/she continually makes comments which are designed to turn posts into arguments and cause ill-feeling. No one with that attitude will ever get anywhere in life. They are probably doing this to compensate for some disability but we deserve better than this.
I don't think you are the best person to ask about this considering the huge amount of negative response you received after quite a few members were offended by your posts.
munchie_rox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think that making a thread about him is as abd as his nasty comments to people...i wld just ignore him
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by munchie_rox)
i think that making a thread about him is as abd as his nasty comments to people...i wld just ignore him
Sire, the reason I haven't replyed to this thread is because I've been busy revising - also, you posted it at ten here, not all of us can spend all of night and day on here! If you have a problem with me, you should have pm'd me instead of creating a thread. Ok, maybe I have said some rude things to you, but it was only because your whole tone and attitude towards me have irritated me. I don't care about 'power'. If I did I would constantly come on here and post, which I don't. Please grow up, I think the fact that you have started this post shows that you are just as bad as me.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
No. I wouldn't even get a reply. Just as Ensocopier hasn't replied on this thread. He/She simply pounces on some of my posts every few days in some attempt to belittle me. It is getting to be really sad and tiresome. I've had users defend me after a few of Ensocopier's posts, and those users don't even like me. How bad is that?
What do you mean you wouldn't get a reply, you haven't even tried.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Sorry to have to post three times in a row, but this was not the reason. I didn't believe I was 'superior' to you because I had viewed as unregistered for a long time. In fact, I was against the idea that you were 'superior' to me, because you had posted more. This is a view I still hold.

Also, If i wanted to suck up to Whitey I wouldn't have argued against him on the nomination thread. Also, Whitey, theres a different between being abusive and putting forward an argument. If you look at that thread, I never insulted you or swore at you once.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Sorry to have to post three times in a row, but this was not the reason. I didn't believe I was 'superior' to you because I had viewed as unregistered for a long time. In fact, I was against the idea that you were 'superior' to me, because you had posted more. This is a view I still hold.

Also, If i wanted to suck up to Whitey I wouldn't have argued against him on the nomination thread. Also, Whitey, theres a different between being abusive and putting forward an argument. If you look at that thread, I never insulted you or swore at you once.
Sorry this is nothing to do with the thread but you have a really cute avatar, awwwwwwwwwww the lil dude...
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Sorry this is nothing to do with the thread but you have a really cute avatar, awwwwwwwwwww the lil dude...
Thanks, I can't remember where I got him from.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Thanks, I can't remember where I got him from.
Ensocopier seems like an honourable chap - but his avatar really worries me!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
No his avatar is way cute That other dude going on about Blackpool tower is more worrying...
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Lol - its better than yours
Sire
Rep:
?
Ensocopier... Would this by any chance mean the matter is resolved? Or must I look forward to you pouncing on more posts of mine in future?

P.S. - I love the way you implied that I believe my higher post count makes me superior. Just brilliant. *sighs*
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Ensocopier... Would this by any chance mean the matter is resolved? Or must I look forward to you pouncing on more posts of mine in future?

P.S. - I love the way you implied that I believe my higher post count makes me superior. Just brilliant. *sighs*
Cmon children please stop fighting!! - who cares who has more posts / rep / has been here the longest. If you two don't get along then just ignore each other or sort it out in private.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1043)
79.08%
Leave (276)
20.92%

Watched Threads