This discussion is closed.
Ensocopier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Cmon children please stop fighting!! - who cares who has more posts / rep / has been here the longest. If you two don't get along then just ignore each other or sort it out in private.
Exactly, I just wish that Sire had come to me in private first. I'll just have to put him on ignore; I won't miss much!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
come on how sad is this just settle your differences already
Sire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
come on how sad is this just settle your differences already
I'm hoping they are settled. There is method to my madness however. I honestly don't believe this could have been achieved with a few private messages. Much simpler to do it this way. More effective too I hope, but that depends on something called maturity.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I'm hoping they are settled. There is method to my madness however. I honestly don't believe this could have been achieved with a few private messages. Much simpler to do it this way. More effective too I hope, but that depends on something called maturity.
Yea, well you didn't even bother trying to pm me. Listen sire, you are never going to get on with everyone in life, ok. Your comments to me are just as bad, yet I don't feel the need to create a thread about you. Grow up, or are you concerned that there was truth in my original comments.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ensocopier)
Yea, well you didn't even bother trying to pm me. Listen sire, you are never going to get on with everyone in life, ok. Your comments to me are just as bad, yet I don't feel the need to create a thread about you. Grow up, or are you concerned that there was truth in my original comments.
Like I said, method to my madness. I just hope we're moving on from here, unless *shrugs* you really actually want to keep this up. I don't, with any luck neither do you, and we can both just enjoy the forum in peace.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Like I said, method to my madness. I just hope we're moving on from here, unless *shrugs* you really actually want to keep this up. I don't, with any luck neither do you, and we can both just enjoy the forum in peace.
Fine thats ok, but you will have to change your ways too. And you can't expect me to apoligize unless you do to.
Sire
Rep:
?
Fine thats ok, but you will have to change your ways too. And you can't expect me to apoligize unless you do to.
Then let me be the first to offer my apology. I meant every compliment I've given you and stand by that.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Then let me be the first to offer my apology. I meant every compliment I've given you and stand by that.
And let me be the first to respond. And, although I haven't complimented you much, if at all, I do have some respect for you. Personally, I'm always impressed with someone who has an intense interest in something which is out of the mainstream of hobbies etc, wierd I know - and I am very impressed with your knowledge of the history of warfare. I'm actually going to do History at Uni myself.
Sire
Rep:
?
And let me be the first to respond. And, although I haven't complimented you much, if at all, I do have some respect for you. Personally, I'm always impressed with someone who has an intense interest in something which is out of the mainstream of hobbies etc, wierd I know - and I am very impressed with your knowledge of the history of warfare. I'm actually going to do History at Uni myself.
Thanks. What part of History are you studying? I seem to remember something about the Vietman war, but am not sure if you intended to study this or not.
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Thanks. What part of History are you studying? I seem to remember something about the Vietman war, but am not sure if you intended to study this or not.
To be honest, I'm more interested in political history and the interaction with social and economic changes, although I have done some work on the Vietnam War this year - looking at the impact of the media on Johnson etc.
Sire
Rep:
?
To be honest, I'm more interested in political history and the interaction with social and economic changes, although I have done some work on the Vietnam War this year - looking at the impact of the media on Johnson etc.
Anything in the 1930s of Europe?
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Anything in the 1930s of Europe?
No, sorry. I am working on a book on the year 1940, haven't made much progress on it tho. I'm looking on at just that year and looking at social, economic, political changes etc. Do you have anything interesting on this which you could add?

Ive got to go now, chat later.
Sire
Rep:
?
No, sorry. I am working on a book on the year 1940, haven't made much progress on it tho. I'm looking on at just that year and looking at social, economic, political changes etc. Do you have anything interesting on this which you could add?

Ive got to go now, chat later.
My political area is mostly that of Germany in the 1930s and a bit of the late 1920s, also to a lesser extent that of Britain in the same periods.
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have no idea who u r enscopier so ill give u the benifit of the doubt

btw is anyone else fidning daz4000 midly annoying?
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by tessie)
i have no idea who u r enscopier so ill give u the benifit of the doubt

btw is anyone else fidning daz4000 midly annoying?
Ensocopier and I have worked out our differences. One of the benefits of two mature people sitting down to sort a problem. And yeah daz4000 is getting a bit annoying. I posted on one thread that they may wish to stop posting threads, but I appear to have been ignored. I wonder if this is a taste of what it was like when Bloodhound did his thing.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
aww you're mates again. it brings a tear to my eye
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads