Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AS & A2 Physics Imlementation and Assessment Guide for Teacher and Technician Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have this book edexcel GCE AS & A2 Physics Imlementation and Assessment Guide for Teacher and Technician,If u have this plz provide me a sharing link,I am very much desperate to have this book but I didn't find this book in my country and as my country doesn't allow online banking,I cannot buy this book from online,so anybody who have kind heart plz provide me a link,I know its illegal but plz share this for better future of my country and world.
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonoy)
    Anyone have this book edexcel GCE AS & A2 Physics Imlementation and Assessment Guide for Teacher and Technician,If u have this plz provide me a sharing link,I am very much desperate to have this book but I didn't find this book in my country and as my country doesn't allow online banking,I cannot buy this book from online,so anybody who have kind heart plz provide me a link,I know its illegal but plz share this for better future of my country and world.
    Thanks in advance
    Have you got the book? I am sitting for the exam the day after tomorrow! I need it desperately! Please help!

ReputationRep:
    No one with this book???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_94)
    No one with this book???
    Obviously No. I am sitting for the paper a few hours later. God bless me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaysiaboy)
    Obviously No. I am sitting for the paper a few hours later. God bless me
    Gooooooood luck!! :]

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.