This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'm not - why would someone saying i reminded them of a dog offend me? i've had a lot worse
really now?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
If someone said that to me I would puke that is way too slushy for me. Hehee I am so unromantic.
OK then. Puking is not the intended effect. Try this:

Vivki, will you be my allocated mating partner?

Is this less romantic?
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
but i only like men!
hmm, are ur crushes over 18, no, so ur slightly wrong
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Come on lou, that lovely, crafted proposal is beautiful!
yes it was all lovely. i just don't think actually knocking her out *eg. with cricket bat* would be the done thing... it was a joke... :rolleyes:

lou xxx
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
really now?
i know you may find it hard to believe that people would ever insult me (being such a nice person n all) but it has happened!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
hmm, are ur crushes over 18, no, so ur slightly wrong
*shhhh* dont tell anyone! no there all like 14 15 or 16 or 17!

but anyway, im off to the mall to buy a gorgeuos new handbag from new york and co. and their having a sale at express!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OK then. Puking is not the intended effect. Try this:

Vivki, will you be my allocated mating partner?

Is this less romantic?
heehee now that would make me laugh. Is laughing better than puking?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
heehee now that would make me laugh. Is laughing better than puking?
I think it is better, as long as it is followed by the word "Yes"
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know you may find it hard to believe that people would ever insult me (being such a nice person n all) but it has happened!
oh dear, ill knock their bloody block off, who said it *goes searching for a baseball bat and wire cutters*
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*shhhh* dont tell anyone! no there all like 14 15 or 16 or 17!

but anyway, im off to the mall to buy a gorgeuos new handbag from new york and co. and their having a sale at express!
exactly
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
oh dear, ill knock their bloody block off, who said it *goes searching for a baseball bat and wire cutters*
coz i need a 'man' (boy) to stick up for me
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Sire you know what you should do....tidy up the house, light up candles all over the place (make sure she is well away from home) make a nice dinner, all flower petals and roses all over the place!! oh it would be perfect!!
Arg no! Think of the hovering!

---
-Insert name here- I love you, I have been with you for a long time and understand perfectly if you decide not to hear this out.

I am endlessly, deeply in love with you.
I want to be with you always, forever.
Beautiful -Insert name here- Will you marry me?

Please make me the happiest man alive by saying..."I do"

This should do its wonders for you Tristan. go knock her out. I will expect to hear the good news tommorow.
If a future 'boyfriend' was to say that to me I think I would be too busy laughing at the cheese to pay attention to what he was asking.

---

As for the main post, I wont say much, but it's a big step to take, so it's probably best if you've lived together first -so you know you're content with how it'll be in the future. Though obviously I don't know either of you or anything about your relationship so I should probably just avoid attempting to give input.

I will suggest however, that if you do decide to go for it, that you propose with a 'fake' ring- so you can get a proper one together that not only fits comfortably, but that she likes and is happy to wear. That is, if you plan to do the whole ring thing.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
exactly
exactly what? exactly i like to shop?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
coz i need a 'man' (boy) to stick up for me
you stitched me up there, young woman but i can stil be patronising, ohh you missed the inherant contradiction, i was rude and then . . .
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Arg no! Think of the hovering!
Well he lives in Australia, presumbley near the beach...maybe he can take her out on a candle lit dinner on the beach and then propose...
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
exactly what? exactly i like to shop?
no exactly, you dont go for men
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
you stitched me up there, young woman but i can stil be patronising, ohh you missed the inherant contradiction, i was rude and then . . .
lol :confused:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
This one has me worried people. I'm seriously thinking of popping the question, but I have to be honest. I'm **** scared basically. What will she say? Is it really the right thing to do? I'm looking to all you dreamy youngsters out there who still have that perfect day pictured in your mind. Just how do you think it should be done? More importantly when do you know if you're ready? Someone once told me that if you had to ask yourself if it was time, then clearly it wasn't time. But I'm not even sure if this makes sense now. Help me please. One confused Australian bloke.
can i come to the wedding?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm not - why would someone saying i reminded them of a dog offend me? i've had a lot worse
who could say something worse to you
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just ask her to marry u! but in a rly rly rly romantic place! Like paris! in a resteraunt on your own! violins playin witha a sunset and romantic mucsic
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (214)
67.94%
No (101)
32.06%

Watched Threads