cool, sound quality is a bit dodgy but still good
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
there are ways round that.
Care to enlighten the less fortunate ones?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Care to enlighten the less fortunate ones?
wel, you are downloading them, so there's probably ways of keeping them on the harddrive, but im not sure exactly how. i was just saying it was possible.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow very nice indeed
foowise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can someone help me out here? i click on a tune - and then I download a file, but it's only like 250 bytes. When I click on the file, Media Player doesn't play it. Anyone help?
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the best way i can think of downloading it is to turn on the sound recorder and set it to record from wav. alot of hassle though. Is this site legal? not that i really care.
Electric Magic
Report 16 years ago
Wow, seriously impressive. Just about every rock album I'd ever want to listen to. Is this legal, since we aren't able to save them (I presume we aren't from the earlier posts here, I don't have anything to read wma files yet)?
TMK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Great is'nt it.

Does any of you know about business studies (A-level)?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TMK)
I mean like famous ones

www.cdzlimited.com
Not bad, but the sound quality could be alot better. Then again I've got very critical ears.
TMK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I use a recordable mini disk and attach it to my computer and record the music off their. its easy and has really good quality.

I don't think it is legal
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TMK)
I use a recordable mini disk and attach it to my computer and record the music off their. its easy and has really good quality.

I don't think it is legal
it's just as legal as recording off the radio or TV
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foowise)
can someone help me out here? i click on a tune - and then I download a file, but it's only like 250 bytes. When I click on the file, Media Player doesn't play it. Anyone help?
right click on the "play" link and go "save target as" then when that has d/led click open file and it should play
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not really worth it, I listened to the Queen songs, and the quality is horrendous.
foowise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It still don't work. Is everyone using Media Player? Are the files you download about 250 bytes? When I click on the file it says the files corrupt or Media Player does not recognise the format. But this can't be the case as all you guys are listening to them.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foowise)
It still don't work. Is everyone using Media Player? Are the files you download about 250 bytes? When I click on the file it says the files corrupt or Media Player does not recognise the format. But this can't be the case as all you guys are listening to them.
yeah mine are, but when i click open it goes straight to media player and connects and plays
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Not really worth it, I listened to the Queen songs, and the quality is horrendous.
Yeah I just played aerosmith- dream on and it hardly even sounds like steven tyler singing, let alone the music itself.
Ac/dc now shook me all night long, not good!
Thunder struck, :eek: Not bad so far, guitar sounds good in the beginning. Not enough bass in there though. this one is actually pretty good though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads