Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Howdy - I'm staying over from the 6th...anyone else at Girton that day?
    I want to know there's nice human beings going there the same day, so I wont be alone

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is for Geography! Hopefully I'll get an interview soon...

ReputationRep:
    Ah now that's a shame. I have to be at home by 4th for school prizegiving otherwise I'd easily have welcomed you to the fantastically amazing place that is Girton. But I know a very lovely Vet Med who will be staying here, and will probably be helping out with the interview process. So don't fear re: nice human beings

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'll be stopping over on the 6th at Girton. I'm applying for Law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asim_48)
    Hi, I'll be stopping over on the 6th at Girton. I'm applying for Law.

---> damn....same course....competition already!? :confused:

see u there, where u from?:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have to say this is a complete coincidence! I was looking at info on college league tables, and I saw your post on the Google search.

I'm from Stafford, near Wolverhampton.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    4th & 5th of Dec (interview dates)

ReputationRep:
    leanneman...eh?

that's really weird lol I'm from kingston, surrey - south london-ish

ReputationRep:
    i'll be there for geography

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you lot go for a walk around the Orchards/Fellows Gardens to destress. It works wonders. I'm missing Girton already and I've not even left for Xmas yet .

ReputationRep:
    lol - Thanks for the tip....I've felt a heart attack approaching since I received my interview notification....it only gets worse from here!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, sorry i won't be there to say hi either, i'm going home on the 3rd as i have EMS to do but i'm sure you'll be made to feel welcome. Everyone's really nice, just be cool! Make sure you mingle, that also helps to destress you if you can get talking to peeps, be they current students or interviewees like yourself. You'll all do fine.

DB

ReputationRep:
    i'll be at girton on 6th and 7th december :rolleyes: i'm applying for history of art, anyone for the same course??
    to be honest i've never even been to girton..... :p: looking forward to visiting the place! not quite looking forward to the interview though hehe :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.