The Student Room Group
Mine doesn't.... Because I'm an international applying as an individual...

But I don't think they contact schools. The only timne they will contact my tutor is because they send him the reasons for me being rejected.
Monii
it's just crossed my mind - are the schools being informed about their students' application progress? i.e. when you get an offer/a rejection, does the school get any notification of it?

I don't think the school is notified, but they can find out
Reply 3
I think Oxbridge write to your school (or at least the Cambridge college I applied to did), but the others won't unless they need to know other info. But even then they'll probably write to you first.
the school signs in as staff, they then have a list of all the students who have applied to ucas in thier school. they have things listed in what you have completed and what you still need to do. This must mean that they can see anyones application form, anyway your headteacher needs to complete a refrence for you to see.
Reply 5
Yup, they can see everything that you can see on UCAS. They log in, click on a students name and tada they can see what offers and rejections you have got.

Latest

Trending

Trending