Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied for BA European Politics, Society and Economics at the ERI, which is a part of the University of Birmingham.

It's pretty new and I have very little information on the institution, but I'm really interested in the subject.

If anybody is currently studying there (or knows about it): How is it? How are the entry requirements?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by austrian guy)
    I applied for BA European Politics, Society and Economics at the ERI, which is a part of the University of Birmingham.

It's pretty new and I have very little information on the institution, but I'm really interested in the subject.

If anybody is currently studying there (or knows about it): How is it? How are the entry requirements?
    There isnt much about it on the website, but if you email [email protected] then you should be able to find out the grades etc
    Paddy

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that you will have absolutely NO lectures or seminars in the ERI - they'll mainly be in other scummy buildings !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henyeah)
    You do realise that you will have absolutely NO lectures or seminars in the ERI - they'll mainly be in other scummy buildings !
    I know almost nothing about the Course. You can choose various modules, so it really depends on the modules you choose...

Anybody else going there??

I have a Offer which is equivalent to BBB (isn't that pretty low?) .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henyeah)
    i herd that the eri building is going to be given to one of the science depts. its a shame ~ its a nice building really...shame that lecs/sems aren't in there also.

ReputationRep:
    anybody else got info??

The course sounds excellent... Does anybody maby know how many people take the course? Well, I'll have to see.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 11, 2006
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.