Report Thread starter 8 years ago
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks...elated-items-3

do you think she will like them? :/
yourworstnightmare
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How seriously does she take Valentines day?

I, personally, don't give a **** about the day, so i'd say it was a waste of money, but if she is into it, then she'll probably like it

:dontknow:
oliverrr
Rep:
?
she's isnt to bothered but it be nice to suprise her
muffingg
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by oliverrr)

Depends on whether she likes this sort of stuff or not. It definitely is romantic and all, but some people just don't like it.

I would buy her anything if she likes it, so make sure SHE likes it and don't ask on TSR.
Astra_K
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just bare in mind that thousands of other women will be recieving the exact same gift as your girlfriend.
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If she likes being surprised an romanced then yeah she'll like it.

If she's tee total, hayfeverish & diabetic then she'll probably not appreciate it. Depends on her personal taste, a little pricey but tbh probably worth it.
The*Doctor's*Rose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How long have you been going out for?

I'd be flattered that you would do that, although the contents in the basket are a bit cliche. I'd still love it, but if I was in her shoes, i think i'd want more of a 'personal/thoughtful' surprise next year (not too keen on gifts, would much rather have a lovely memory than chocolate wrapping that would only get thrown away)
Sabriella
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd be unimpressed.

I'd be happier with a big bar of cadburies and a beautifully arranged bunch of flowers from a flower shop.
Astra_K
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Tbf its all about funkypigeon.com
uche ogwu
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
givin her anytin wuld mk her hapi and i tink aa teddy bear wuld mke it more explosive
uche ogwu
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
and sme other thousands wuld receive notin
oliverrr
Rep:
?
i think she will like them we are not off over top on valentines day cos were saving for a flat in summer, im getting them delivered to her house so should be nice suprise and she loves roses!
Louzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's lovely, it has flowers, chocolate and some booze. What more could she want?...apart from a teddy xD
fn137
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i think she will like them we are not off over top on valentines day cos were saving for a flat in summer, im getting them delivered to her house so should be nice suprise and she loves roses!
depends on how long u guys hv been together...personally i dnt think you need one particular day like valentines day to gift something to your partner to express your love.......but anyways to your question.....this would do...i like the basket and the roses in particular add some more of her favourite chocolates to it hehe
georgia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Unimaginative, but she may like that. I'm another one that would rather have a thoughtful personal gift any day over something generic, but there are many who would disagree with me I'm sure.
oliverrr
Rep:
?
iv been with her 2 year in a month x
DJkG.1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sabriella)
I'd be unimpressed.

I'd be happier with a big bar of cadburies and a beautifully arranged bunch of flowers from a flower shop.
Yeh I'm think along those lines too...

Looks so corporate and soulless to me. :/ Plus the fact that it is M&S so zionist, so blood on your hands and £40 worse off. Bad deal! (Go and return it).
Disenchanted
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's such an M and S cliche but tbh I would love it except I don't really like wine.. but still :P
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

I am a male, but well... OM NOM NOM!
Astra_K
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is not just a valentines gift.....this is a generic, unimaginative, 'what we assume your girlfriend would want because shes plain and boring like every other woman' valentines gift....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.64%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.21%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (94)
14.71%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.86%
How can I be the best version of myself? (192)
30.05%

Watched Threads