Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At what age did you first get drunk?

ReputationRep:
    12 on whisky with a bunch of goths- I'm from Sunderland, what can you expect?

ReputationRep:
    8 days old.

ReputationRep:
    I first got properly drunk when I was 16, but I often used to get quite tipsy on occasions, e.g. christmas and new year's eve, after about the age of twelve...I have a thing for champagne

I remember nothing about my birth. After going through all the possible options, I can only conclude that life is one almighty goddam hangover.

ReputationRep:

it's true, my cousin let me drink from his martini and it knocked me out.

ReputationRep:
    18, in my first year at university.

ReputationRep:
    14/15 when i started going to house parties.

ReputationRep:
    I got drunk on champagne at a family party when I was about 11.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been drunk.. heh.

Never

ReputationRep:
    12. Millenium Eve.

Aaah I distinctly remember there was a real air of joviality about the whole town as I, my mum and some family friends walked to a street party. I ran into a new school friend. We stole bitter from a table packed with all kinds of exotic nectar.

I got really drunk and had to stay at the friends house.

The hangover was really quite strange. It didn't put me off, though. It was the beginning of long traditions of drunkenness and disorder.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 14...was funny too...held a 2 minute conversation with myself in the mirror :P

ReputationRep:
    Been tipsy a few times but not off my face drunk ever.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was Millennium New Years Eve when I ws 16, but not sure I'd not been drinking much, but I'd been mixing...ahhh the naivety! Champagne get my tipsy really fast though and I had some that night too!

ReputationRep:
    16. Last time I got drunk it was 4 barcardi and cokes and 4 beers, though I could still walk in a straight line O_o.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooropa)
    At what age did you first get drunk?
    I don't quite know how old I am ... but assuming I'm 17 ... 11.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I've never been drunk, but I first got 'tipsy' at 17

ReputationRep:
    I think i was first drunk..accidently at my dads 2nd wedding so about 11/12

First properly drunk at either 14 or 15

ReputationRep:
    6, I drunk most of the port we had in a decanter in the living room one morning, when everyone else was still in bed, I thought it was fruit juice

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.