The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Age 13+.

It was within a controlled environment though (Christmas, New Year, family parties)! :smile:

Also, I wasn't completely legless-- just tipsy! I remember my cousin being sick when she was about nine through over-consumption of alcohol. Naughty girl!
Very young - 4, perhaps. I accidentally had a G and T, thinking it was lemonade. Which it was not. I have no idea how I couldn't tell, and have no personal recollection of the incident.
I've only been completely and utterly drunk once in my life- when I was 18. Never again.

I started having the occasional drink at parties at about 12, but never got totally smashed.
I was 8, drank someone's malibu and coke and when they made another, I repeated as it tasted nice. In retrospect, probably a bad idea. (They made it quite strong).
Reply 64
never
On a pub crawl in Rome when I was interrailing. I was 18.
tipsy at 16, but properly drunk at 17
Reply 67
like 14/15
Reply 68
well drinks at family parties from like 10 or 11...where I got tipsy.

properly smashed when I was 14 I think.
Never even been tipsy lol :p:
I've never been inebriated.
Reply 71
14. My brother introduced me to drink, but I think I've always been a more sensible drinker than him. I vomit quite a lot, but that's usually before I'm particularly drunk :redface:
Reply 72
17. Got tipsy at a house party at 16, but somewhat worryingly I had more that night and didn't get drunk than I tend to have now which usually does.
Reply 73
at the age of around 2. my grandad gave me hot lemonade with a drop of whisky because i had a cold and couldnt sleep :eek:
Reply 75
Reply 76
15 or so. Can't believe these people talking about having never been drunk. It makes me sound like an alcoholic - the bottle of Jack Daniels on my desk doesn't help... I get drunk at least once a week and absolutely hammered at least once a month.
i was 14, showed my boobs on camera... the video still haunts me to this day.
Reply 78
I was 16!

Latest