what material do T cells respond to because it is genetically different?

Watch this thread
ra1nb0w
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
What is the material to which T cells respond because it is genetically different from other body tissues?

I was asked this question in a crossword, apparently it has 12 letters!! :confused:

And the letter clues are:

_ _ _ _ _ _ L _ N _ E _

Thank you!
Williamhodds
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ra1nb0w)
What is the material to which T cells respond because it is genetically different from other body tissues?

I was asked this question in a crossword, apparently it has 12 letters!! :confused:

And the letter clues are:

_ _ _ _ _ _ L _ N _ E _

Thank you!
Not sure about your crossword answer, but just for notation, T cells respond to cytokines!
Akz01
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Answer is transplanted
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Akz01)
Answer is transplanted
10 years too late mate.
Akz01
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Answer is transplanted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (60)
34.68%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.18%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.83%

Watched Threads