The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Confused In What To Do Next?

I have just accepted Imperial as my firm choice, should I receive a letter or E-Mail or some form of contact acknowledging it? Also what happens how I have accepted :P ? Many thanks in advance! :smile:
Original post by TomSouthwell
I have just accepted Imperial as my firm choice, should I receive a letter or E-Mail or some form of contact acknowledging it? Also what happens how I have accepted :P ? Many thanks in advance! :smile:

Same I firmed them as well :smile: You get nothing back really. I'm guessing they're waiting for more people to begin firming (in your department) and then send you extra information. As long as it says 'Firm' on UCAS, you're good. :h:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by nikita_atikin
Same I firmed them as well :smile: You get nothing back really. I'm guessing they're waiting for more people to begin firming (in your department) and then send you extra information. As long as it says 'Firm' on UCAS, you're good. :h:

Ohh okayy that makes sense tbh, I just wanted to know if they send you anything exciting like the exact modules, mock timetables etc, or something to get you hyped and work harder to get the grades :wink:
Original post by TomSouthwell
Ohh okayy that makes sense tbh, I just wanted to know if they send you anything exciting like the exact modules, mock timetables etc, or something to get you hyped and work harder to get the grades :wink:

Aha not yet!! :tongue: I think they send you that stuff once you're confirmed a place after results day? :s-smilie: Not sure...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending