Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I believe that some boys can find it attractive when 2 girls start kissing, but I was wondering whether it was the same for girls, if 2 boys started kissing each other.

I personally feel that 2 attractive boys kissing each other is "pleasing to watch".

What are other people's opinions?

Please vote in the poll as well.

ReputationRep:
    lol this is good one i think

i once had a bet with some mates that the two boys kissed then me and the other gal kissed but we went first then the guys kissed ~(one of them was gay) it wasn;t very nice to watch as the gay guy was extremely unconfortable and so was the other guy, that was the first time i had kissed a girl it wasn't any bother to me!!

but in a way it might be nice to watch if they both felt good about it, i felt bad as we sort of forced them into it!!

was funny all the same!!! lol

Are gay people fun? Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno i suppose it would be like watching two straight people only more passionate and meaningful!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icy Ghost)
    I believe that some boys can find it attractive when 2 girls
    I personally feel that 2 attractive boys kissing each other is "pleasing to watch".
    no- its depressing cos they should be kissing you!

seriously, im not that bothered about it, i don't think id find it much of a turn on really.

ReputationRep:
    id say it can be but it depends on the guys

ReputationRep:
    yeah..if it was my bf i might be a bit weird bout it

ReputationRep:
    its Hot

ReputationRep:
    on my space there are so many groups about emo boys who kiss eachother and they have loads of photos of guys kissing its kinda funny...tho most of the groups seem to knick photos off off eachother so you pretty much see the same photos over and over again

ReputationRep:
    *is a bit worried about the way the poll's going*
    Not that I'm homophobic or anything, but as with many straight guys, I don't think I could bring myself to willingly kiss another guy...maybe if I was heavily intoxicated, but that's not something I have personal experience with, either

ReputationRep:
    WTF? :mad:

If the majority think boys kissing boys is sexy, then seriously consider getting a life.
    You've all got a lot to learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    on my space there are so many groups about emo boys who kiss eachother and they have loads of photos of guys kissing its kinda funny...tho most of the groups seem to knick photos off off eachother so you pretty much see the same photos over and over again
    lol yeah i noticed theres a big market for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)

If the majority think boys kissing boys is sexy, then seriously consider getting a life.
    well thats abit unfair so how comes its cool for girls to kiss girls then
    oh how the guys love that shizzle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    well thats abit unfair so how comes its cool for girls to kiss girls then
    oh how the guys love that shizzle
    I'm not for that either. I think both are bad.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not for that either. I think both are bad.
    oh ok fair enough.
    ive never heard a guy say he doesnt like girls kissing other girls before

ReputationRep:
    i dont like girls kissing other girls tis quite the turn off actually

ReputationRep:

lets take a lesson form emo fag shall we

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    lets take a lesson form emo fag shall we
    That was uncalled for. Cold hearted.

ReputationRep:
    haha.
    well everyone has their own opinions

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: do i really have to explian this for the hundreth time?? emo fag in my circle of friends is not deemed offense. Emo fag is simply a name we call out emo mates in jest. jeeze

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.