Racist Sexist Homophoic person Watch

hornbyfan81
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Psychopaths and sociopaths are essentially the same thing, but the theory goes that psychos are that way by nature, while socios develop through environmental factors.

If you know one, or think you do, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE. They usually keep their lack of conscience and empathy much better hidden than this guy, and are usually highly charming and attractive to boot.

But it is a scary world out there, and it's estimated that 1 in 25 North Americans are undiagnosed sociopaths.
rajandkwameali
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sorry, but in this life people will believe as they choose. what business are your beliefs to you, and who are you to correct them? It's also a free country, let him be and life your own life.
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by d_star)
hey ...i feel really bad that your havin to put up with someone like that, but you see all you can do is either educate him on daily basis about the world, it takes time to change people with lack of knowledge and someone who is bought up in such a immature way.

its just the lack of knowledge anout various topics which makes him ignorant, also he seems to have a big ego, hard to get rid of big egos especially in males. well ignore him if it doesnt work. but i know what you are going through, i have dealt with many poeple like that

good luck x
- Get over it. People all have different personalities/modes of thinking. No two persons are alike. Learn how to get on with people, since healthy people get on well with all persons, no matter what their personality.

- People hold a right to be racist. Whilst our society looks down on racism and homophobia, our society is also a free one where people are free to think and believe what they want. This refers back to the first point.

- It is not healthy to remove aspects of life you don't like, I don't like many things, but I deal with them.
mkb230
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmm sounds like any normal dirty theist to me.
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NeilFisk)
Talk to him. Take him to library. Educate him.
why?
Laertes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
At least he's trying to ask questions and understand. He may just be straight-up retarded. Be gentle, learn him.
jonski
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He sounds like pretty much every person I've ever met whilst working on a building site, he has a point about jews tho (JOKE, calm down....)
Young Spade
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yea I have met a few people like that; for People like that you cab try to educate them and show them that they are wrong but they are so entrenched in their beliefs and ideologies that it is like barging with a brick wall.
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think the OP finds the reality of life scary.
NeilFisk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rajandkwameali)
why?
why not?
NeilFisk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think the OP finds the reality of life scary.
Reality is scary. It mindrapes you with no mercy. Better get ready, my friend.
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's a free country, thus people are free to think what they want. The reality of life is that there are different types of people in life. And I see nothing to warrant this person a sociopath/psychopath. So he's bigoted, big deal. That hardly, in itself, warrants sociopathic behaviour.
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NeilFisk)
why not?
Healthy people accept others as they are, and know how to manage situations.
katebushfan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're going to get a lot of serious replies here from the sort of TSR people that constantly love to talk about how they care about these issues when they just sit around in the room all day browsing forums. Lul.

As for the guy, it sounds like he's winding you up. I'd just ignore it, his opinion isn't particularly important in the grand scheme of things.
NeilFisk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Healthy people accept others as they are, and know how to manage situations.
healthy people? I don't eat very well. In fact I only eat sausages.
rajandkwameali
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol... fool.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (14)
16.09%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (6)
6.9%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (16)
18.39%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (11)
12.64%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (11)
12.64%
How can I be the best version of myself? (29)
33.33%

Watched Threads