Biology Plan On Yeast Uptake In Glucose Solution Watch

This discussion is closed.
MOONFRUIT
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Please Someone Help Me, If There Si Anyone Doing This Plan Also For Their Biology A-level. I Need To No Ideas On Annything, Especially Possible Sources Of Error And What Do You Actually Wana No?????????????????????????aaahh h Its A Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jumpinjames
Report 16 years ago
Hey, i'm doin the same 1ne!!! hard?? Ive just researched glucose talked bout it and the benedicts test and also the cell surface maembrane and how glucose gets across it!! i'm a prelim 2moZ!! should hopefully finish it the night be4! wot r ur ideas? wot have u done?? any info would be so helpful!"!!! Pleaszzzzzzzzzze!!!
MOONFRUIT
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yeah good 1 thats what i was thinking about protein carriers in the membrane etc. But do you have any sources of error cause i am abit stuck on that sort of thing and are you using preliminary results as mine are rubbish. thats about all i can think of really!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads