Turn on thread page Beta

How posh are you? watch

ReputationRep:
    Average Jo
    You are 40 % toff

Draughty castles and family crests really aren’t your thing, you’re not ever likely to be in the running for the future Mrs Prince Wills and you’re not too hot on the rules of Polo either, which, quite frankly, doesn’t bother you in the slightest. Who wants blue blood anyway?

Hmm...

I'm posher than the leader of the conservatives, the world has gone topsy-turvy.

ReputationRep:
    blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posh Penelope
    You are 70 % toff

You are a fully fledged member of the pink pashmina brigade, you made some great chums at boarding school, are a stickler for etiquette, posture and the Queen’s English and are quite partial to the odd tea at the Ritz. Though whilst that’s all very well isn’t it about time you let your hair down for a change – alice band and all.

ReputationRep:
    38% toff and my pash is the wrong colour
    .................but I did get it whilst trekking in the Himaaaaaaaaaaaaalya's darling

ReputationRep:
    You are 15 % toff

As far as you’re concerned, what the point in being posh if you’re going to leave the meat out of your sandwiches and bestow ridiculously unkind names like Tarquin upon your offspring. You couldn’t be less bothered about fancy airs and graces if you tried- there are far more important things in life.

ReputationRep:
    22%- yay, now i have evidence to prove i'm not posh! (is speaking grammatically correct english really such an indicator of one's blue blood roots???this is what passes for posh at my school....)

ReputationRep:
    Henceforward, on week-ends, my name shall be 'Vicky'.

ReputationRep:
    You are 57 % toff

But If i were a girl i probably would answer 'yes' to the tiara questions etc.

ReputationRep:
    Vicky Pollard
    You are 5 % toff

As far as you’re concerned, what the point in being posh if you’re going to leave the meat out of your sandwiches and bestow ridiculously unkind names like Tarquin upon your offspring. You couldn’t be less bothered about fancy airs and graces if you tried- there are far more important things in life.

Once again, I am ashamed of myself

ReputationRep:
    30%

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... 75%...

Posh Penelope
    You are 75 % toff

You are a fully fledged member of the pink pashmina brigade, you made some great chums at boarding school, are a stickler for etiquette, posture and the Queen’s English and are quite partial to the odd tea at the Ritz. Though whilst that’s all very well isn’t it about time you let your hair down for a change – alice band and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_ramsay)
    Oh dear... 75%...

Posh Penelope
    You are 75 % toff

You'll fit in well at Bristol then....

Just make sure you live in Churchill Hall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Vicky Pollard
    You are 18 % toff
    Not much higher than me and you are a real life toff.

Me:

Vicky Pollard

You are 15 % toff

Did I mention I'm 10% chav as well. :p:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I blame my parents and the fact I do a lot of horseriding.

Wheres PSA then?

ReputationRep:
    thats bad

ReputationRep:
    2005??? Gosh, who decided to restart this thread???

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know they had internet in 2005 o_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehsponge)
    I didn't even know they had internet in 2005 o_o
    I did not even know people existed in 2005...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.