Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Probably.

ReputationRep:
    *waits for GGs results*

ReputationRep:
    Wannabe chav
    You are 13 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

:eek: I love my nodding dog, pay as you go mobile and blackpool pleasure beach.

ReputationRep:
    Wannabe chav
    You are 8 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

I'm not sure why I got that.
    Yes, I don't have a contract phone, but I like to keep track of my spending.

ReputationRep:
    8% chav...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cries*

I want to be 0% goddamnit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    *waits for GGs results*
    She tried it but it crashed the server as it could not cope with calculating 100% chav

Just kidding gg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    She tried it but it crashed the server as it could not cope with calculating 100% chav

Just kidding gg.
    :rofl:
    Maybe we should take it into Salford one day and let the general public take it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Hence me saying most

Pot Noodles are rank, but like most people I've had one. And my uncle's called Kevin, so bling me up and call me Jordan.
    My Uncle is called Kevin too! :eek: I've eaten a pot noodle, been to little chef (aged 4...not my fault hehe) been to Blackpool Pleasure beach AND have 'tea' everynight. Makes me 21% chav..tho where they get their 1% from :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    "Do you have ‘tea’ as your evening meal?"

^o) Wow, that's really chavvy.
    It discriminates against me Tea is a Geordie thing, not a chav thing. And the little chef is convenient when you're on long car journeys. And trainer socks clearly look better than normal ones. Evil gits :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wannabe chav
    You are 8 % chav

Eww all because I live near therefore have been to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and my mum bought me trainer socks that I found very uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    trainer sox
    tea
    little chef 15 years ago
    pinching shampoo from Dorchester
    pay as you go phone

21% chav
    bovvered

ReputationRep:
    5% i'm so ashamed....

ReputationRep:
    You are 5 % chav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    It discriminates against me Tea is a Geordie thing, not a chav thing. And the little chef is convenient when you're on long car journeys. And trainer socks clearly look better than normal ones. Evil gits :rolleyes:
    I have tea and I'm very southern.

ReputationRep:
    0%!!!!!

You are 0 % chav

I was rasied too well. I went to Chruch school you know, so this shocking youth culture is not for me.

ReputationRep:
    Wannabe chav
    You are 5 % chav

I really am ashamed of myself

ReputationRep:
    Hmm....

Wannabe chav
    You are 8 % chav

ReputationRep:
    i dont think it's entirely fair that quiz
    i have 'tea'
    call my nan 'nan'
    eat pot noodles (occasionally)
    wear trainer socks
    have been to a rave (well more than one and i'd go again in a heartbeat)
    and once got arrested for shoplifting when i was 13

but i hardly think that makes me a chav, maybe when i was younger but not so much now-i mean i dont even like cider!!

ReputationRep:
    I got 23% but I reckon that's only cos I had to click yes to having furry dice! Furry dice are cool! :cool:

Yeah and I eat pot noodles and call my evening meal 'tea' - since when have they made you a chav?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Just one question, is "chav" an adjective in itself, or is it "chavvy"? Perhaps "chavesque" or "chavlike"

*ponders*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.