Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would have to agree with Manchester, if only for Oasis and John Mayall . I never actually realised that Mayall was a mancunian so that seals it for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DRWallace)
    I never actually realised that Mayall was a mancunian so that seals it for me.
    Its great innit! Come on Manchester!

ReputationRep:
    badly drawn boy and the doves too for manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    Well considering the thread starter said in his first post "the city which has provided us with the best selection of musicians in recent times"

Some famous Liverpool bands you seem to have ignored:
    The La's
    Echo and the Bunnymen
    The Zutons
    Lightning Seeds
    Dead 60's

erm, can't think of anymore! damn, is that all?! I guess I don't really have a point.
    How about frankie goes to hollywood, elvis costello, the stands, a flock of seagulls, the searchers, apollo 440 and all the beatles solo material. But im a scouser so im obviously going to be biased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharpey09)
    How about frankie goes to hollywood, elvis costello, the stands, a flock of seagulls, the searchers, apollo 440 and all the beatles solo material. But im a scouser so im obviously going to be biased
    Your scraping the barrel abit with Apollo 440 dont you think!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.