Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    copy of the last three threads Here's summit for all the girls and gays.
    http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/maneater/

Good-time girl
    You are 48 % man-eater

You’re a bit like that old advert for cream cakes, aren’t you – naughty, but nice. You don’t mind a bit of slap and tickle, and you’re not above giving the eye to someone you know has a girlfriend already, but it’s certainly not your mission to have left your mark on every man under 30 within a 20 mile radius. You’re the acceptable face of modern young women!

Love BlueAngel xxx

ReputationRep:
    Lady lust
    You are 60 % man-eater

Dearie me! You’re on a quest to have as much fun as you can, aren’t you? You’re flitting from man to man without stopping to ask their name in many cases and your girl friends are becoming very thin on the ground. No one wants an old tart as a friend, so calm down now before you get too carried away.

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Miss Prim and Proper
    You are 0 % man-eater

Well aren't you a good girl? You’re as pure as the driven snow and probably haven’t even held hands with a boy yet. You plan to marry the first man you have sex with and your dream is the nice house with a white picket fence, and you standing at the door in a pinny to welcome home your man. Bleurghhhh!
    :s:

ReputationRep:
    So overall that makes me a posh wannabe chav, that's naughty but nice. Sweet!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: i guess that makes me a vicky pollard-esque commoner, with the potential to be a chav, who is a 2/3 impure, man-eater
    it's scary how shockingly accurate these quizzes are!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_st/n)
    :eek: i guess that makes me a vicky pollard-esque commoner, with the potential to be a chav, who is a 2/3 impure, man-eater
    it's scary how shockingly accurate these quizzes are!!
    yeh :eek: shocking.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.