slimfast Watch

Sexy Plexi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
ok, straight to the point- does it work?! short term obv cos, lets face it, milkshakes aren't exactly a meal, cheers for any advice. sorry to start a boring diet thread,just with christmas coming up... you get the picture, xXx
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i have never tried it, but apparently they do. i dont think theyre all that good for you. having just a shake for two meals a day is not healthy. you need three proper meals, or 6 small ones. i guess the bars you get are good for snacks, instead of eating chocolate or crisps.
hanadeka2002
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd assume you'd be craving food like hell and end up gorging.You can get Slimfast food now but I don't know how good it is.

Just make your portions smaller or something.Eat a square of chocolate rather than the whole bar.Things like that.
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I knew someone who took it and i was told that slim fast makes you poo alot!!
which is nice :\ hmm
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, thats a good thing, not an unwanted side effect.

As for slimfast, I don't know the details, but can't comment, but if it just consists of drinking milkshakes there are far better regimins you can follow.
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm pretty sure drinking purely milkshakes doesn't quite come under the standard description of a healthy/balenced/nutritional diet...
Sexy Plexi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yup, im not gonna waste my money!nothing wrong with having some hips anyways.. thanks for the advice, hope you have good weekends x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads