Turn on thread page Beta

dior plastic addict lip gloss watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got it? is it worth the price? i really want some, but i dont want to buy it, and find out that i could have bought one for half the price thats just as good.

ReputationRep:
    Dior is always worth it. I have Addict in colour 151 and its superb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Dior is always worth it. I have Addict in colour 151 and its superb.
    Thanks. xmas pressie to ask for i think! i love dior.

ReputationRep:
    So do I, So do I...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    They have strange names though. My sister has a lipstick in "parallel rose" :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Dior is excellent, and so is Chanel - but If you want something a bit cheaper, try Bouquios - (omg please excuse that spelling, I have NO idea how to spell it!!) its made by a subsidiary of Chanel so its like baby-Chanel!! (and their double-ended black/white mascara is better than anything Dior, Chanel, MAC, Nars, ANYONE else do!!)

ReputationRep:
    u mean bourjois?
    i love their make up especially that black and white mascara!!!

ReputationRep:
    Better than juicy tubes? i've never invested in one, would consider it as i've already got a few jtubes and am looking for a change but only if its a better lipgloss. Don't mind about the price!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turkish_delight)
    u mean bourjois?
    i love their make up especially that black and white mascara!!!
    YES!!
    Thats what I mean.
    The black and white mascara is the best on the market bar none - I love new makeup so have tried Chanel, Dior, Clinique, Max Factor, Benefit, MAC, but none even come close on this one.
    God I should be on commission!

--------------

(Original post by laurenlauren)
    Better than juicy tubes? i've never invested in one, would consider it as i've already got a few jtubes and am looking for a change but only if its a better lipgloss. Don't mind about the price!
    Much better than Juicy. Promise. And that comes from someone who should have shares in Lancome the amount of Juicy Tubes I've got through in the past few months!!!
    Plus Juicy's are a summer thing, these glosses will work better with winter colours, and also with windy winter weather as they are less sticky than Juicys. (hair in gloss is not a good look!! :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    where can I buy MAC here? Its everywhere in Aus but no-one I know seems to have heard of it here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by segat1)
    where can I buy MAC here? Its everywhere in Aus but no-one I know seems to have heard of it here
    in England? Any good department store should stock it. John Lewis, Bentalls, Selfridges, Harvey Nicks etc all do. Failing that if you're going abroad try Duty Free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by segat1)
    Harvey Nicks definately do it, and Debenhams have just started stocking it too. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    YAY! Now I can get my lipglass!
    *does dance of joyous happiness*

ReputationRep:
    Dior is very worth it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.