The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
are u signifying that the holocaust did not happen, how daft! some people...!
Reply 21
Aristogeiton
interesting but still not quite as convincing as the 'Holocaust'.

In fact, Jewish people are an illusion. Much like the bogeyman, cyclists, or Nick Griffin supporters. They don't really exist.
Reply 22
ledzep15
im sorry, its in a new thread!

Where? :confused:
Reply 23
chat.!
--------------
infact MAN IS AN ILLUSION, NO ONE EXISTs , we just think we exist.
Anonymous
In fact, Jewish people are an illusion. Much like the bogeyman, cyclists, or Nick Griffin supporters. They don't really exist.

You're saying I don't exist.
Reply 25
infact u do not, life is just an illusion!
Reply 26
Aristogeiton
You're saying I don't exist.

Prove that you do, smart guy.
Anonymous
Prove that you do, smart guy.

That's impossible, I'm not getting into a philosophical argument about it because it's impossible to prove.
Reply 28
THEN YOUR UNJUST SUERINTENOUS ARGUMENT HAS BEEN DISPROVED. Nyahahahaha
Why don't you prove that I don't exist?
Reply 30
M = ExM-y/2xyz

E = Gravity
X = Friction
Y = Friciton 2
M = Mass
Z = MAN

Therefore

M = ExM-y/2xyz
Z=ExM-y/2xyM
Z = 2 x 14 -7 x 0/2 x 0 1
= 21 x 0 = 0/0.2
=0

0 = Nilch, Null. YOU DO NOT EXIST!
Reply 31
Aristogeiton
That's impossible, I'm not getting into a philosophical argument about it because it's impossible to prove.

Much easier to prove the Holocaust existed, of course. The skeletons give quite a bit away. Unless they didn't exist. And yes, if none of us do exist, perhaps there was no Holocaust? Perhaps Hitler wasn't that bad after all, given that in a state of non-existence it's hard to be evil? Not like he was hurting anybody.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to walk through my front wall, prove black is white and 2+2=5, and get myself killed on the next zebra crossing.
Anonymous
Much easier to prove the Holocaust existed, of course. The skeletons give quite a bit away. Unless they didn't exist. And yes, if none of us do exist, perhaps there was no Holocaust? Perhaps Hitler wasn't that bad after all, given that in a state of non-existence it's hard to be evil? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to walk through my front wall, prove black is white and 2+2=5, and get myself killed on the next zebra crossing.

6million jewish skeletons have been found? When was this? Could provide me of a picture of this new discovery please?
Reply 33
Aristogeiton
6million jewish skeletons have been found? When was this? Could provide me of a picture of this new discovery please?

Can you give me a picture of them not being found?

Ah, I should've taken Philosophy.
Anonymous
Can you give me a picture of them not being found?

Well yes, actually:

http://www.officeodyssey.com/images/trenches.gif

Although the fact that no evidence of millions of skeletons despite numerous searches has been found, does rather point to the fact that perhaps there isn't millions of skeletons.
Reply 35
No, no. You misunderstand me.
What you have there is a picture of no skeletons being found. What I need is a picture of six million skeletons, not being found.
no, I assure you, that's a picture of 6 million skeletons not being found - the ones that you can see not being found in the foreground number 4 million, and the ones not being found in the background make up the other 2 million.
Reply 37
Anonymous
No, no. You misunderstand me.
What you have there is a picture of no skeletons being found. What I need is a picture of six million skeletons, not being found.
:rolleyes:
Reply 38
if life is an illusion then why do i need to get drugged just to get another illusion??? why cant alll things happen in one illusion -_-

Latest

Trending

Trending