Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledzep15)
    Did you know that aircraft are actually a conspiracy, what u sit in is just a flight simulator, and aircraft like movements are manouvered using expert computer systems. The food on planes drugs you into thinking you are actually flying. You actually get to your destination by time travel. and aircraft in the sky are created by an illusion making smokescreen emitted into the atmosphere. the sounds you hear are played by an enormous voice recorder
    interesting but still not quite as convincing as the 'Holocaust'.

ReputationRep:
    are u signifying that the holocaust did not happen, how daft! some people...!

(Original post by Aristogeiton)
    interesting but still not quite as convincing as the 'Holocaust'.
    In fact, Jewish people are an illusion. Much like the bogeyman, cyclists, or Nick Griffin supporters. They don't really exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledzep15)
    im sorry, its in a new thread!
    Where? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    chat.!
    --------------
    infact MAN IS AN ILLUSION, NO ONE EXISTs , we just think we exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In fact, Jewish people are an illusion. Much like the bogeyman, cyclists, or Nick Griffin supporters. They don't really exist.
    You're saying I don't exist.

ReputationRep:
    infact u do not, life is just an illusion!

You're saying I don't exist.
    Prove that you do, smart guy.

ReputationRep:
    Prove that you do, smart guy.
    That's impossible, I'm not getting into a philosophical argument about it because it's impossible to prove.

ReputationRep:
    THEN YOUR UNJUST SUERINTENOUS ARGUMENT HAS BEEN DISPROVED. Nyahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you prove that I don't exist?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you prove that I don't exist?
    with the IQ of the average BNP chav, I'm surprised you still exist.

(yes, i know nick griffin went to cam)

ReputationRep:
    M = ExM-y/2xyz

E = Gravity
    X = Friction
    Y = Friciton 2
    M = Mass
    Z = MAN

Therefore

M = ExM-y/2xyz
    Z=ExM-y/2xyM
    Z = 2 x 14 -7 x 0/2 x 0 1
    = 21 x 0 = 0/0.2
    =0

0 = Nilch, Null. YOU DO NOT EXIST!

That's impossible, I'm not getting into a philosophical argument about it because it's impossible to prove.
    Much easier to prove the Holocaust existed, of course. The skeletons give quite a bit away. Unless they didn't exist. And yes, if none of us do exist, perhaps there was no Holocaust? Perhaps Hitler wasn't that bad after all, given that in a state of non-existence it's hard to be evil? Not like he was hurting anybody.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to walk through my front wall, prove black is white and 2+2=5, and get myself killed on the next zebra crossing.

ReputationRep:
    Much easier to prove the Holocaust existed, of course. The skeletons give quite a bit away. Unless they didn't exist. And yes, if none of us do exist, perhaps there was no Holocaust? Perhaps Hitler wasn't that bad after all, given that in a state of non-existence it's hard to be evil? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to walk through my front wall, prove black is white and 2+2=5, and get myself killed on the next zebra crossing.
    6million jewish skeletons have been found? When was this? Could provide me of a picture of this new discovery please?

6million jewish skeletons have been found? When was this? Could provide me of a picture of this new discovery please?
    Can you give me a picture of them not being found?

Ah, I should've taken Philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    Can you give me a picture of them not being found?
    Well yes, actually:

http://www.officeodyssey.com/images/trenches.gif

Although the fact that no evidence of millions of skeletons despite numerous searches has been found, does rather point to the fact that perhaps there isn't millions of skeletons.

No, no. You misunderstand me.
    What you have there is a picture of no skeletons being found. What I need is a picture of six million skeletons, not being found.

ReputationRep:
    no, I assure you, that's a picture of 6 million skeletons not being found - the ones that you can see not being found in the foreground number 4 million, and the ones not being found in the background make up the other 2 million.

ReputationRep:
    No, no. You misunderstand me.
    What you have there is a picture of no skeletons being found. What I need is a picture of six million skeletons, not being found.
    :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.