The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
eric bischoff
im just wondering if any of you have pets because i have a bulldog called lola who is 2.

I had a cat, but she died.

I had four fish, but they died.

(Natural causes)
Reply 2
Alec
I had a cat, but she died.

I had four fish, but they died.

(Natural causes)

are you getting any more pets?
Reply 3
eric bischoff
are you getting any more pets?

No, they keep dieing.
Reply 4
Alec
No, they keep dieing.

well they cant live forever

how old were they?
Reply 5
eric bischoff
well they cant live forever

how old were they?

The cat was 17, and the fish died consecutively over a period of three years, without knowing their original age... difficult to say.
Reply 6
I've got a rabbit called Ruby and my sister's got two guinea pigs called Ant and Dec, which are usually called Fatty 1 and Fatty 2 cos they're huge!

We used to have a dog, three hamsters (not all at the same time) and two fish, which i thought was just one, cos it died when we were on holiday so my Nana bought another one and I never noticed!
Reply 7
*Joanna*
I've got a rabbit called Ruby and my sister's got two guinea pigs called Ant and Dec, which are usually called Fatty 1 and Fatty 2 cos they're huge!

We used to have a dog, three hamsters (not all at the same time) and two fish, which i thought was just one, cos it died when we were on holiday so my Nana bought another one and I never noticed!

when did you find out about the replacement?
Reply 8
These are my two cats

http://www.robertsonnet.co.uk/rodney.htm

Rodney (the kitten) has grown quite a bit now, he is a year old now but was only a few months old when the picture was taken. The big cat is Thomas, he is now 11 years old.

Rodney replaced Jerry who sadly died of feeline aids aged 7.

This is Jerry, the picture has taken when he was ill :frown:

http://www16.brinkster.com/gamelinks/jerry.html
Reply 9
I never had a pet... :frown: well, my family had a hamster but he wasn't all mine... when I grow up I'm going to get a corgi called Maynard, and a little brown mouse called Audrey. :biggrin:
eric bischoff
im just wondering if any of you have pets because i have a bulldog called lola who is 2.

I had a cat called ginger, he dissapeared four months ago...:frown:
Reply 11
eric bischoff

That's an original name, did you get it from the Osbournes?

I had 2 Snakes, not at the same time one after the other. I'm never keeping pets again, except may be a dog.
Reply 12
my dog lola is so lazy if you let her out for a wee she will drag you back in the house.Here ideal walk is going for a ride in the car
Reply 13
G4ry
That's an original name, did you get it from the Osbournes?

I had 2 Snakes, not at the same time one after the other. I'm never keeping pets again, except may be a dog.

yea off the osbournes.I could never keep a snake as a pet.They scare me to hell
Reply 14
Im not allowed a pet....my whole family apart from me has asthma. I had sea monkeys when I was in middle school and I left my window open when they were on the window sill and they fell out. I put water in there again cos there were still eggs there and they fell on the carpet the second time. I dont think im too good with pets......
Reply 15
had a cat called henri who died when she was 19 about 2 years ago now. i also had a rabbit called nibbles who died when i was about 5-6 then later on we had another called bodger who was STOLEN! from our back garden!

now we have this cat lodger that comes in from someone elses house, he spends like 23hrs a day in our house, we call him jack and he is undeniably cute.
Reply 16
Nafisa
Im not allowed a pet....my whole family apart from me has asthma. I had sea monkeys when I was in middle school and I left my window open when they were on the window sill and they fell out. I put water in there again cos there were still eggs there and they fell on the carpet the second time. I dont think im too good with pets......

most of my mates have asthma it is kind of annying cause all they do is breath heavy.I know it aint there fault but still
Reply 17
eric bischoff
most of my mates have asthma it is kind of annying cause all they do is breath heavy.I know it aint there fault but still

I know and because of that im denied a pet.....although knowing me like my sea monkeys ill prob kill it!!!! (by accident of course)
The only pets I ever had were goldfish. They always died - too difficult to keep.

J.
Reply 19
hornblower
The only pets I ever had were goldfish. They always died - too difficult to keep.

J.

I have the same prob we can be fish murderers together eh!

Latest

Trending

Trending