My family has:

- A dalmatian
- 13 rabbits
- 2 guinea pigs
- 2 hamsters
- 6 Giant African Land Snails
- 10 gerbils

:rolleyes: takes forever to look after them all

Just curious, how much does it cost to tak ecare of so many pets?!?!
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sarahwhatevver)
Just curious, how much does it cost to tak ecare of so many pets?!?!
Hmmm.... that is a good question. And sadly, one to which I do not know the answer since my parents deal with all of that (provided we look after them ourselves, apart from the dog!) :confused:
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Picture of my dog when he was a baby!! he is 2 in july so he has grown since this was taken!!
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
Picture of my dog when he was a baby!! he is 2 in july so he has grown since this was taken!!
Awwwwwwww he's adorable!! I love dogs so so so much, they make me feel all happy!
Powerline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
I had a cat, but she died.

I had four fish, but they died.

(Natural causes)

too bad. i had 2 budgees but they flew away
DrSoySauce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have had an unfortunate parade of animals who are no longer with us (sniff sniff): three rabbits, two who died naturally and one who got eaten by a coyote, an uncountable number of fish, and two hamsters (who both died of old age). The only ones left are the dog and the cockatiel!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
we have had way too many pets, in the family we have had 3 hamsters, 3 gerbils, 1 guinea pig, 2 birds, many fish, 1 cat, 1 mouse not at the same time though
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My sis and me had two pet rats called Fox and Spot, but they died a couple of years ago. We now have a big ginger and white cat called Jasper and a smaller greyish-tabby one called Smudge. Well technically they must be our parent's now since neither of us are at home. I get to see them in just over a week!

I sometimes feed a cat that hangs around our residences site here, he must be owed by someone as he doesn't look like a stray. Various people feed him and he has about a dozen different names from Frankie, Bertie and Percy to Dillion and the highly imaginative "Talybont Cat" (after our halls).
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
as a family we have had quite a few pets.
we have a dog now, and i think that after seeing his pic you will all agree that he is the cutest dog in the world. He's a Yorkshire Terrier and his name's Milo.
Attached files
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Awww, I don't generally like Yorkies but he does look cute.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (386)
67.13%
No (189)
32.87%

Watched Threads