Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely fantastic - Royal Albert Hall - Shows how compassionate and caring a nation we still are despite modern times...

....If you didn't watch it this year (or have never bothered to watch it) please don't make judgements..

..But I found the militaristic aspect and the royalty of it priceless, I saw a few different faiths in uniform too, so just because it had a traditional christian theme doesn't mean it was intended to be offensive - And as for the 3 cheers for the Queen at the end - where else would you get that, and you can't put it down to bigot patriotism because it celebrates a lot more than British success - but liberation across Europe and the continunity of peace.

Excellent performance well done them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astor)
    Absolutely fantastic - Royal Albert Hall - Shows how compassionate and caring a nation we still are despite modern times...

....If you didn't watch it this year (or have never bothered to watch it) please don't make judgements..

..But I found the militaristic aspect and the royalty of it priceless, I saw a few different faiths in uniform too, so just because it had a traditional christian theme doesn't mean it was intended to be offensive - And as for the 3 cheers for the Queen at the end - where else would you get that, and you can't put it down to bigot patriotism because it celebrates a lot more than British success - but liberation across Europe and the continunity of peace.

Excellent performance well done them.
    Makes you proud to be British don't it :cool: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Makes you proud to be British don't it :cool: :bawling:
    Yup, certainly does.

Twas brilliant as always

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.