Turn on thread page Beta

Relationship Paranoia watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    can any1 help me? i have a girlfriend whos great, but i cant help but be paranoid about everything. like whenever she talks to my m8s or anything, i just worry that she'll end up liking them.

she keeps saying that she really likes me, and i know that it annoys her when im paranoid. i hate making her unhappy. does any1 have any suggestions on how i can be less paranoid?! thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    can any1 help me? i have a girlfriend whos great, but i cant help but be paranoid about everything. like whenever she talks to my m8s or anything, i just worry that she'll end up liking them.

she keeps saying that she really likes me, and i know that it annoys her when im paranoid. i hate making her unhappy. does any1 have any suggestions on how i can be less paranoid?! thank you.
    Yeah. Stop being less paranoid.

edit:You could cut her loose also!

ReputationRep:

just think, look its me she's kissing and holding onto, not my mates.

and dont you think if she liked one of them that she would have gone out with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    just think, look its me she's kissing and holding onto, not my mates.

and dont you think if she liked one of them that she would have gone out with them?
    yeh true, thanks, ill remember tht.

ReputationRep:
    Seek religion. Become a budhist monk and you will never have to think of women again.
    Alternatively, question whether this girl wants you to feel the way you do and is just playing with your mind.

ReputationRep:
    yeh true, thanks, ill remember tht.
    you should because relationship parinoa is supposed to be a leading into abusive relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Seek religion. Become a budhist monk and you will never have to think of women again.
    Alternatively, question whether this girl wants you to feel the way you do and is just playing with your mind.
    thanks 4 tht confidence booster, but i no shes not like tht.

ReputationRep:
    thanks 4 tht confidence booster, but i no shes not like tht.
    ....was that meant to be sarcastic...? I didnt mean to make you doubt her, im sure shes quite a catch, but I was simply telling you what I would do if I was in your situation.

ReputationRep:
    It's a very understandable problem, but knowing that you could lose her by being too paranoid is an answer.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.