The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am soo tired started my placement this week so havent had time to blog, but will try to this weekend and catch up on u guys posts.
Original post by teddybomb

here is my profile http://bloggers.com/JDlwig
Original post by Mega Nerd
Who here has an account on Bloggers.com? If you don't know what it is, it's a directory of Blogs and it can be a way to get new followers and stuff :smile:

Here's my profile , feel free to add me :smile:

xo

here is mine http://bloggers.com/JDlwig
would anyone be interested in doing a guest blog post? I need 5 people as I am not going to be able to post next week, just getting settled in to my new internship. My contact details are on my blog, thanks in advanced.
Original post by jessyfantastic90
would anyone be interested in doing a guest blog post? I need 5 people as I am not going to be able to post next week, just getting settled in to my new internship. My contact details are on my blog, thanks in advanced.

What kind of things would you want guest posts to be about? I'm not sure if I feel qualified enough :tongue:
Original post by Amwazicles
What kind of things would you want guest posts to be about? I'm not sure if I feel qualified enough :tongue:

anything fashion and beauty related
anything fashion and beauty related

Well I could do one maybe.. if you give me some kind of general subject so I know what to aim for?
I've finally figured out how to get comments working on my blog :rolleyes: And made a new post :biggrin:

Hi :smile:

I accepted your request + I'm following and voted for you :smile:

xo
Well I could do one maybe.. if you give me some kind of general subject so I know what to aim for?

you could do a beauty review, a make up look an ootd
you could do a beauty review, a make up look an ootd

Well I'd happily do one if you'll have me :h: (I won't be offended if you don't want someone so inexperienced :tongue:)
Well I'd happily do one if you'll have me :h: (I won't be offended if you don't want someone so inexperienced :tongue:)

nah don't be silly yeah I would be happy for you to write something
nah don't be silly yeah I would be happy for you to write something

That would be great :h: Just give me a topic and I'll get started - when would it need to be for?
Reply 1373
Check out this blog - it's got some fashion stuff in it :smile: apart from that it has stuff like humour, sports etc.
http://todays-man.blogspot.com/ Mainly for guys though...
That would be great :h: Just give me a topic and I'll get started - when would it need to be for?

Do you want to do a beauty review or make up look it is totally up yo yo? how about wednesday
Is anyone else gfc box disappering?

I'd be up for doing something, maybe fashion week related?
Original post by clo-clo1
I'd be up for doing something, maybe fashion week related?

yes definitely
Original post by sofee
I'll make you one if you want one! Let me know when you want it and I'll put one up for you :smile:

Hey lovely, put money in my bank account now and wanting to purchase an ear cuff so whenever you are ready I am.

Thank you
Do you want to do a beauty review or make up look it is totally up yo yo? how about wednesday

OK I might do something make-up related then. :h: Wednesday the 14th, right? That's fine :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending