Arhhhggghhhhh (Lovelife) Watch

Dekota
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
Shut it bint! Face it - you can't spell! You're a thicko, and a spaz as well!

Yarr, I'm a pirate.
Why are you doing this?
--------------
(Original post by Love_Hearts)
hummm wotever u little boy
Aww come here dear ... *protects*

:cool:
Love_Hearts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
arhhhh like i give a ***** wat u say?
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hummm wotever u little boy
"Wotever", Vicky. You've probably had 3 alcopops at the local chav-club.
--------------
(Original post by Dekota)
Why are you doing this?
--------------

Aww come here dear ... *protects*

:cool:
http://www2.b3ta.com/youcantspell/

An internet classic.
Love_Hearts
Rep:
?
arh wel done! u obvously need to get out more. im preety sure ur one the stereotypical ******s that no one likes. got to bed little boy .
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
arh wel done! u obvously need to get out more. im preety sure ur one the stereotypical ******s that no one likes. got to bed little boy .
Actually, 'little girl', this is the first weekend I've not been out with my friends in three months.

You're around a year older than me. This does not make you superior in any way (especially in the field of intellect; this is abundantly clear).
Ferrus
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This is pretty tiresome.

Having said that you say you want "no harsh criticism": so are you basically saying you want people to lie to you about what they think? Where is that going to get you?
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Love_Hearts, I think what everyone's trying to say is....sleep on it. Maybe things will be clearer in your head when you wake up. And take an asprin.
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Poica)
Love_Hearts, I think what everyone's trying to say is....sleep on it. Maybe things will be clearer in your head when you wake up. And take an asprin.
I already said that :p:
Love_Hearts
Rep:
?
fair enough guys. to be fair thou no 1 on here rarely gives advice that is worth taking.
and foxo...no need to big ur self up mate. i dnt care, no1 else cares. u seem a complete loser. and to even argue with u wud be a complete waste of my time. i dont need to prove my inteligence to anyone...especially a low life like u. **** off back to the **** whole u came from yeah?
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
fair enough guys. to be fair thou no 1 on here rarely gives advice that is worth taking.
and foxo...no need to big ur self up mate. i dnt care, no1 else cares. u seem a complete loser. and to even argue with u wud be a complete waste of my time. i dont need to prove my inteligence to anyone...especially a low life like u. **** off back to the **** whole u came from yeah?
*Winces* It's hole
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:p:
Love_Heart has got you there foxo
*Makes whipping noise*
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh, whisky is the devil, indeed it is.
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Truly beautiful. Almost poetic.
Love_Hearts
Rep:
?
You should pursue your career in being a total ****.
owww im touched that ur thinking about my career! think il wait and see what u get in my degree first before i make such drastic choices as that.
but heres an idea.... u cud get a job in workin for "arse lickers are us" il put in a good word.......they need more losers like u on the job.
but seriously just piss off
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love reading internet arguements, they are most hilariously pointless and yet people make jibes about other people that are probably not even remotely true.
The 'i don't care' speeches are my favourite, just for the sheer irony, i'm liking this thread, it's ace!
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
owww im touched that ur thinking about my career! think il wait and see what u get in my degree first before i make such drastic choices as that.
but heres an idea.... u cud get a job in workin for "arse lickers are us" il put in a good word.......they need more losers like u on the job.
but seriously just piss off
What exactly do I lose at, anyway? Because I can assure you, the one losing their tact is you.
Gem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think, Love Hearts, that at the moment (if you're drunk) thinking things through sensibly will be hard so I'd advise you to sleep in it. Tomorrow though, I'd sit and think through what YOU want. You really don't want to ruin the relationship you have with the guy you're known your whole life, so make sure you know how he feels before you do anything. It might be harder salvaging what you have with him, if you decide you want more. The guy you say you're hooked on, sounds like he's playing mind games with you - going hot then cold, will only confuse you, like it would anybody! This guy either really likes you but isn't mature enough to do anything, or he's just messing with your head.

Aww wish I could be more help hun but maybe things'll seem clearer in the morning :hugs:
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Gem)
This guy either really likes you but isn't mature enough to do anything, or he's just messing with your head.

Aww wish I could be more help hun but maybe things'll seem clearer in the morning :hugs:
I knew you would agree with me gem :p:
Somebody is going to get a rep from me tomorrow
Poica
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Gem)
I think, Love Hearts, that at the moment (if you're drunk) thinking things through sensibly will be hard so I'd advise you to sleep in it. Tomorrow though, I'd sit and think through what YOU want. You really don't want to ruin the relationship you have with the guy you're known your whole life, so make sure you know how he feels before you do anything. It might be harder salvaging what you have with him, if you decide you want more. The guy you say you're hooked on, sounds like he's playing mind games with you - going hot then cold, will only confuse you, like it would anybody! This guy either really likes you but isn't mature enough to do anything, or he's just messing with your head.

Awww, you're very very sweet.
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
I love reading internet arguements, they are most hilariously pointless and yet people make jibes about other people that are probably not even remotely true.
The 'i don't care' speeches are my favourite, just for the sheer irony, i'm liking this thread, it's ace!
Well, thank you.

Anyway, I don't actually care, Miss Hearts. I've been laughing my arse off the whole time. Try not to get so worked up in future, and have a good morning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (24)
42.86%
Pro-humanity (32)
57.14%

Watched Threads