Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowkin)
    erm, this is the reason i tend to stay in D&D. chat just seems to be full of 15 yr olds saying ''i want **** or i love you'' randomly.

i dont see how this is humourous.
    Fair enough. I'm not usually like that. I don't comment randomly to people that i love them. But I geniunely do to Poica.

Not humourous at all but gets my point across.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mason88)
    No, of course they don't. Why don't you use your initiative and go and read their manifesto for yourself. Then, when you have the faintest idea what you're talking about, you can come back and perhaps your opinions will hold more weight. How can you ridicule something which you quite clearly know nothing about?
    exactly - bunch of retards here.

Here's a link so they don't even have to find it:
    http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/manif...esto_intro.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jusfarhan)
    Lol that's absolute bullsh*t.

So you'd MAKE UP things like 'I loaded sh*t in a water gun and sprayed it through a Paki's letterbox'. Something along those lines.

Which racist c*nt says that when he's drunk?
    when i saw that programme, i just laughed.

there was one point where a semi-drunk bnper kept saying to a security guy: your mothers black.

i mean, thats comedy gold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Oh dear, the tragedy of being so damn sexy. *Caresses sexy self*
    I think, we can pass that! Haven't seen a pic yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)
    exactly - bunch of retards here.
    Says the BNP member.
    Not that you're not a fantastic person.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a serious person.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    i didn't say you have to be serious. just not act like a moron. but i guess...its in the nature.

ReputationRep:
    when i saw that programme, i just laughed.

there was one point where a semi-drunk bnper kept saying to a security guy: your mothers black.

i mean, thats comedy gold.
    LOL. I can't see where anyone can make excuses about what the *******s were saying.

I wonder what the BNP would make up to cover up what they were saying about what they've DONE already to non-white people.

I wanna watch it again, any links on the web by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    I think, we can pass that! Haven't seen a pic yet!
    Dammit (Thought I'd got away with that one!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    Fair enough. I'm not usually like that. I don't comment randomly to people that i love them. But I geniunely do to Poica.

Not humourous at all but gets my point across.
    i dont get why you would say that to someone you dont know. especially if you arent being serious. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i didn't say you have to be serious. just not act like a moron. but i guess...its in the nature.
    *faints*

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, someone's elitist and grown-up for a person who uses no capitals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Dammit (Thought I'd got away with that one!)
    He ain't seen a pic yet? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mason88)
    No, of course they don't. Why don't you use your initiative and go and read their manifesto for yourself. Then, when you have the faintest idea what you're talking about, you can come back and perhaps your opinions will hold more weight. How can you ridicule something which you quite clearly know nothing about?
    Because I feel like it and until that I thought I knew what I was talking about!!! :p:

And I actually no enough about fascism and racism and the BNP to think that they would do that, was I totally wrong?

Furthermore, just gonna point out without all the non-white people being nursees, even if we train more white nurses, we won't have nearly enough as if we did have enough we would have more white nurses now????

ReputationRep:
    He ain't seen a pic yet? :/
    My profile pic isn't THAT representative....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Ooh, someone's elitist and grown-up for a person who uses no capitals!
    brilliant logic there. wy arent you in the philosophy section more often?

ReputationRep:
    Poica, Dekota, and jusfarhan, if you're gonna flirt, can you do it elsewhere or PM eachother coz there are people trying to talk about the matter in hand here and you're making yourselves look like idiotic 12 yr olds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireharmz)
    Because I feel like it and until that I thought I knew what I was talking about!!! :p:

And I actually no enough about fascism and racism and the BNP to think that they would do that, was I totally wrong?

Furthermore, just gonna point out without all the non-white people being nursees, even if we train more white nurses, we won't have nearly enough as if we did have enough we would have more white nurses now????
    You know so much that you don't know the difference between 'know' and 'no', ostensibly.

Yes, you were utterly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    My profile pic isn't THAT representative....
    Ermmm.. MSN? :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireharmz)
    Poica, Dekota, and jusfarhan, if you're gonna flirt, can you do it elsewhere or PM eachother coz there are people trying to talk about the matter in hand here and you're making yourselves look like idiotic 12 yr olds.
    You seem to be fixated with the number 12. It's quite disconcerting.
    What's the matter in hand? The BNP? There are a million threads all over D&D about them, if you want a serious discussion, go there. This is Chat. We talk about what we please.
    Love you honey.
    --------------
    Ermmm.. MSN? :|
    Yeah, twas taken at 3 am and I'd had 2 hours sleep - good times!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)
    You know so much that you don't know the difference between 'know' and 'no', ostensibly.

Yes, you were utterly wrong.
    Oh get over it! Know/no, I got my point across, and yes I do know the difference, I slipped back into txt speak, problem? Tell someone who cares.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.