how is management of southamptom? Watch

This discussion is closed.
applepie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i've get an offer of accounting and finace from southampton, any idea how is that management department? it seems that the uni is not very good at business as it is not in the top 30,is that true?

thank you for your help
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by applepie)
i've get an offer of accounting and finace from southampton, any idea how is that management department? it seems that the uni is not very good at business as it is not in the top 30,is that true?

thank you for your help
Well, it is a very good Management school with high standards - which is why they want typically want AAB at A Level. They have a whole school dedicated to Management, and so it is very resourceful. It's Research Assessment is 4, and Teaching Quality is 23 - which are very good. According to their main page, they are rated in the top 10% of UK Management schools.
applepie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
thank you!!!
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by applepie)

thank you for your help
They are rated highly, and they have good academic research - i was suprised just how highly they were rated when i was looking into it last year. They are overall a good uni as well.

I have an offer for the same course. Are you going to the open day on 4th Feb? Where else have you applied for Accounting and Finance?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (387)
67.19%
No (189)
32.81%

Watched Threads