The Student Room Group

Working in Starbucks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Nameless_Breed
You have to be off your head wanting to work for Starbucks the money is rubbish and as your only new the senior staff tend to bully making the newbies do all the worst ****ty jobs literally from cleaning the filthy toilets, pay is minimum wage paid monthly! Senior staff are hideous personalities to work in a team with seen them constantly nagging and hitting new staff - heard one gay supervisor tell a young female staff member he was "going to kick her in the head". Also seen a fat supervisor tell the same girl off cause the til was down a pound and he told her "to get her purse and put a pound in the til to cover the loss". Considering other people were using that same til the whole day anyone of them could have made the mistake - pure bullies, go work in Tesco's you get a better time.

My advice to you, report this/these issues to head office, especially if it involves you! Bullying is unnaceptable!
Reply 41
Does Starbucks pay weekly or monthly?
I want to know this aswell how often are employees paid?
Reply 43
Ive wanted to apply forever but never gotten round to it so does anyone know the pay for a 17 year old? I really wanted to find a job that pays well after my bad experience with Card Factory.
Reply 44
Do you need coffee making experience because I have none, and could this be a first job recommendation or no?

Thanks
how old do you have to be to work at starbucks in the uk..?
You have to be 16 if you’d still like to know
Original post by safarisafa
how old do you have to be to work at starbucks in the uk..?
I’ll have a grande mocha frappuccino to go please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending