Turn on thread page Beta

Earplug Stuck! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Argh!!! I have an earplug lodged inside my ear and I can't get it out! :mad: I can only just feel it! It must have sunk further in while I was asleep and I really don't want to go to A+E. I have no tweezers either, so whan can I use to get it out?

ReputationRep:
    go to the chemist/ pharmacy they will be able to tell you if you need to go to AE of what you should do - dont go pocking around in your ear its dangerrous

ReputationRep:
    I'd bite the bullet and go to A&E if you try and fish it out you might get it stuck in even further

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrispyJ)
    Argh!!! I have an earplug lodged inside my ear and I can't get it out! :mad: I can only just feel it! It must have sunk further in while I was asleep and I really don't want to go to A+E. I have no tweezers either, so whan can I use to get it out?
    sorry but :toofunny: that is sooo funny...i've had that happen before!!

you should go to A&E, before it gets any worse, you might find it a bit embarrasing but your hearing's more important, and they've seen far worse trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, go to A&E. If it's raining, RUN through the car park - if it gets even a drop of water on it, it'll expand and CRUSH YOUR BRAIN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    Yeah, go to A&E. If it's raining, RUN through the car park - if it gets even a drop of water on it, it'll expand and CRUSH YOUR BRAIN.
    lol that is so true, it happened to me

ReputationRep:
    You could *REALLY* carefully get some tweasers and try get it out. I aint no doctor though - dont go damaging youself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gordih6)
    lol that is so true, it happened to me
    Explains a lot

ReputationRep:
    ha.

ReputationRep:
    that is funny lol but yes go to a&e it'll take a couple of mins to go out but it'll be worth it...i mean its better than you trying to get it out and it gets lodged in even further xxx

ReputationRep:
    OMG, closet ****** racist!! :toofunny:

Go to A&E, it won't be that embarassing and you can look back and laugh in years to come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leona)
    OMG, closet ****** racist!! :toofunny:

Go to A&E, it won't be that embarassing and you can look back and laugh in years to come!
    Been and come back, and I am laughing about it now! I'm using wax earplugs from now on

ReputationRep:
    At least it was removed and you still have hearing. It wasn't from the Smirnoff Dance thingy in the Union last night y any chance was it?

ReputationRep:
    happy ending for you, shame about my brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BexTait)
    At least it was removed and you still have hearing. It wasn't from the Smirnoff Dance thingy in the Union last night y any chance was it?
    No, I didn't go, it sounded crap and there were annoying peeps trying to flog tickets as I was trying to watch the footy in the Union. It didn't sound like my type of thing, but Reload is, as you can tell by my siggie! I have ticket no. 00001! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hee, I had to go to A&E in first year to get something taken out of my ear (the ball from one of my earrings fell inside it). It was a little embarrassing but also fun because they took it out with a tiny vacuum cleaner type thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wagon)
    Hee, I had to go to A&E in first year to get something taken out of my ear (the ball from one of my earrings fell inside it). It was a little embarrassing but also fun because they took it out with a tiny vacuum cleaner type thing.

hahaha wow that sounds so fun, i'm quite tempted to get something stuck in my ear now so i can have it sucked out hahaha

(i'm easily amused)

ReputationRep:
    Well a little laugh for you all when I was little I was playing with playdough and wanted some earrings, so I stuck it in my ear and ended up going to A + E to get it taken out!

ReputationRep:
    I had one get caught a few times when out.

Managed to get it out with a rusty nail and some blood.

True.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.