waiting for warwick Watch

This discussion is closed.
applepie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i am still waiting for the offer from warwick, however the deadline in Jan is gone, is that mean i have no chance? *_*
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, you have absolutely NO chance of getting into Warwick because the UCAS Application deadline has passed.

:rolleyes:
applepie
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
so if i am rejected, will i get a letter from the university or from the UCAS? is there a waiting-list something? my friend is rejected and got a letter from warwick last November, but i have nothing even until now
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Quite amazing that someone with little or no common sense and a bagful of naivity is actually being considered by Warwick.

Warwick rejected me on 15th January by UCAS Tracker, as was done with someone else at Sixth Form. I gather that this may be the norm.

Just because they haven't got back to you, does not mean that you are rejected - it means that they are still considering your application.
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They dont have to make up thier mind for ages yet
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its really annoying how unis like warwick and lse take ages......especially co\z i got my application in early october
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by applepie)
i am still waiting for the offer from warwick, however the deadline in Jan is gone, is that mean i have no chance? *_*
Have you applied for accounting and finance at Warwick as well? I applied and my application was processed in the middle of October last year - i received an offer at the beginning of January. If your UCAS form was handed in a process by UCAS before the deadline then it doesn't mean that you will be rejected, maybe u have been placed on the maybe list as the are reviewing our application along with all the applications that come into them from the deadline! I'm sure u'll hear from them soon!!! Is warwick your first choice then?
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm waiting for Warwick too .... although I don't really need an offer from them :rolleyes:
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Weirdo)
I'm waiting for Warwick too .... although I don't really need an offer from them :rolleyes:
I got an offer from Warwick in early Jan and until then I thought I has been rejected - so keep your hopes up. On the other hand I thought the same thing about Notts and actually did get rejected . Warwick is so competitive they need to take their time over looking at all the applications before they make offers/rejections so don't panic!!!!
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
I got an offer from Warwick in early Jan and until then I thought I has been rejected - so keep your hopes up. On the other hand I thought the same thing about Notts and actually did get rejected . Warwick is so competitive they need to take their time over looking at all the applications before they make offers/rejections so don't panic!!!!
cool.... thanx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.93%
The paper was reasonable (490)
39.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (216)
17.31%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.5%

Watched Threads