Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i find that something called Germolene really helps. o and toothpaste is great too! does anyone know if that Freederm gell works?S????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosalily)
    Drink lots of water, wash with mild face wash or face wipes, moisturise and use Oxy On The Spot cream - works wonders
    oxy on the spot is great..just avoid all clothing with it!! it bleaches badly.

ReputationRep:
    Savlon is the way forward
    I tried TCP but that stuff stinks and gave my dad a headache, it lingers
    But applying Savlon cream to my spots has helped so much! Give it a go

ReputationRep:
    The best tip I've ever been given is to dip something sharp into vodka before piercing spots gently with it. And then dabbing over it with a cotton pad soaked in a bit of vodka. The pimple will be considerably smaller when you wake uo the next day and go away without any scarring a day or two later. Truly works wonders - the only thing I have found to work over the years and I've tried so many remedies.

ReputationRep:
    put some toothpaste on it

ReputationRep:
    Well to keep spots at bay I wash my face every day and every night, and use a tea tree face mask about every 3 weeks. However, for really hard to clear spots I use a gel called Zindaclin - back when I had absolutely awful spots I went to my GP about it and he prescribed me that! It's amazing and clears up my spots in a couple of days. If you're not able to get hold of that then just make sure you keep your skin clean, remove your make up (if any) every night before you go to bed, try out a tea tree face mask and make sure to use oil free moisturisers and foundation as that won't help!

ReputationRep:
    Jesus this thread is ten years old :lol:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.